• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOC Related question-Should I call the ambulance on my neighbor?

space_cadet93

Greenlighter
My neighbor has struggled with self control on substances for a few years now and I haven't known him for too long. But anyways, I went next door to his apartment a few minutes ago only to be a little shocked because my neighbor has completely incoherent (which is obviously normal due to DOC) but he dropped it less than two hours ago, according to his girlfriend. She said he had drank copious amounts of alcohol too and has been drinking all day. She said he had only eaten three tabs (unknown ug, ugh) and she doesn't know how much alcohol he had ingested. Now, I know we don't know the ug doses of the tabs, assuming they're the average dose (assuming can be dangerous here, yes), 3 tabs shouldn't hurt him. It's the combination of the copious of liquor AND the tabs that makes me worried. How dangerous is his combo that he ingested and should I call EMS on him?

Idk where ur located but in most places in the u.s if u call an ambulance u get the cops too. Are you ready to basically call the cops to ur tripping neighbors crib? That might cause u a lot of trouble when he's released. Your hearts in the right place but I'm not so sure that's the best idea. Maybe drive him to the hospital or something like that would be a better idea, just sayin...

Well if the tabs are 1mg or 1.8mg which they are most of the time he should be ok even when combined with the liquor, I have don'e this quite a few times drank and taken doc and Been completely fine. Just keep an eye on him and he should peak on the DOC about an hour from now so if he gets worse like he collapses or starts vomiting you should call an ambulance. But I'm quite sure he will be completely fine in about 18 hours.

also watch for de-hydration because both DOC and alcohol can dehydrate you quite a lot which can result in a load of issues, so just make sure his getting small amounts of water into him over the span of the trip.

Last edited:
my neighbor has completely incoherent (which is obviously normal due to DOC)

My comprehension is this isn't normal on DOC with most people. People such as Xorkoth describe enjoyable lucid trips.

An unknown percentage of the population have adverse reactions with DOX chemicals. This could result in death. I am an example of this. I experience physical complications from doses other people normally find safe.

My experience has shown tolerated doses in other people aren't tolerated in me (the same as 25X-NBOMe). The dose consumed doesn't always correlate with risk. My research has shown adverse reactions involving death are often co-morbid with seizures and rhabdo. Vascular constriction involving necrosis is also possible. Get your friend medical assistance if they have any of these symptoms: abnormally dark urine, discoloration in extremities, seizing.

get him hydrated, and maybe get him to smoke some weed because THC is an anticonvulsant and an antispasmodic and I find the anti-inflammatory properties help keep the stimulation at a manageable level.

considering marijuana is neuroprotective against excessive MDMA stimulation theres a good chance that would be the case for DOC as well.

I agree that he should stay hydrated, but I don't think adding Cannabis to the mix is a good idea.

I've learned in the past that if your gut is telling you to call an ambulance then you go with it. In the state I live the cops will sometimes come but they can't bust a person for oding but if they find drugs they can(so flush everything if you call).

But that being said I've seen people eat massive amounts DOC and be fine,maybe a miserable trip!

He will be likely fine. Just watch him. Three tabs couldn't fit enough DOC to be harmful and the alcohol is a good thing as it should counteract the vasoconstrictive effects of DOC and reduce the risk of seizures. Don't listen to Steamboat bill jr; he has a known anti-DOx agenda.

^
I think this conversation should occur in the The safety (or lack therof) of DOX chemicals discussion thread. I make an exception because you continue attacking me in multiple threads (without evidence) and I am entitled defending myself from those attacks.

Sadly if you and others repeatedly claim DOX chemical aren't dangerous (without evidence) casual users falsely think DOX chemicals aren't dangerous. This is the nature of mob mentality. Tragically DOX chemicals actually create significant danger compared with LSD, psilocybin, and DMT. I have provided a multitude of sources proving most DOX chemicals:

-Cause death at unknown doses
-Share the mechanism of action of NBOMe drugs (hyper selective 5HT2A agonism)
-Hyper selective 5HT2A agnoism is associated with death in multiple drug groups
-DOX and NBOMe drugs produce the same negative side effects
-Both 25X-NBOMe and DOX fatalities have the same pathological findings.

Most concerning most users of other hyperselective 5HT2A agonist (25X-NBOMe) tolerate higher doses while others spontaneously die from normal doses. Most DOX drugs have the same mechanism of action. My experience and the anecdotal evidence of others supports DOX chemicals have this potential. This is the nature of hyperselective 5HT2A agonist for whatever reason.

I warn of these risks out of passion and concern. I am passionate about psychedelics and attempt protecting the future generation of psychedelic users. Psychedelics saved me from treatment resistant mental illness. None of the normal therapies were effective. Tragically I was deceived with the early misinformation on 25X-NBOMe. I could have obtained safe psychedelics. I could have shared them safely with others. I could have healed myself safely. Instead I purchased 25X-NBOMe and DOX. I nearly died. Look at the early 25X-NBOMe reports. This misinformation wasn't supported with evidence and sabotaged my early psychedelic exploration. I am protecting the reputation of psychedelics and future individuals who could benefit from psychedelics from the mistakes I have made.

Greed is an insidious vice. Greedy people exploit the good reputation of LSD claiming DOX and 25X-NBOMe have the same safety. Perhaps if provided the facts others could look at the facts and recognize other drugs have superior safety. They could then decide on spending the extra money on safer drugs and protect themselves and others.

If you desire discussing this further please support you arguments with evidence. Also the moderators have created the The safety (or lack therof) of DOX chemicals discussion thread and we should continue our discussion there. I am working with the moderators on including this thread at the beginning of the Big and Dandy DOX threads, then other users could look at the evidence and make informed decisions about the risks.

Last edited:
He will be likely fine. Just watch him. Three tabs couldn't fit enough DOC to be harmful and the alcohol is a good thing as it should counteract the vasoconstrictive effects of DOC and reduce the risk of seizures. Don't listen to Steamboat bill jr; he has a known anti-DOx agenda.
Weren't you the guy that just posted on the insidiousness of marijuana ?What's your agenda?

compared with LSD, psilocybin, and DMT

You're comparison is pointless. Which are the safest psychedelics in existence.
A halogenated DOx is no more dangerous than mescalin or 2Cs. For example, doses of R-DOC that cause severe injury exceed 20x a HEAVY (3mg). Most DOC is actually a racemate where R-DOC is psychedelic and S-DOC has no good effects, so 6mg of the racemate is equal to 3mg of R-DOC. Take 15g-40 g of mescalin and you're gonna have problems. Serious, potentially-lethal problems.

DOM and likely other alkyl-DOxes are probably some of the most potent phenethylamines known to exist.

You're comparison is pointless. Which are the safest psychedelics in existence.
A halogenated DOx is no more dangerous than mescalin or 2Cs. For example, doses of R-DOC that cause severe injury exceed 20x a HEAVY (3mg). Most DOC is actually a racemate where R-DOC is psychedelic and S-DOC has no good effects, so 6mg of the racemate is equal to 3mg of R-DOC. Take 15g-40 g of mescalin and you're gonna have problems. Serious, potentially-lethal problems.

DOM and likely other alkyl-DOxes are probably some of the most potent phenethylamines known to exist.

Similarly your comparison is also pointless. Mescaline is several orders of magnitude less potent than DOx chemicals. No one is going to accidentally or intentionally take 15-40g of mescaline. Obtaining such amounts will either cost you a fortune or require ridiculous amounts of raw cactus material. Then you'd have to go about ingesting such large quantities of powder. No one has (to my knowledge) ever died of a mescaline overdose. Accidental overdoses of DOx are far more realistic given the chemicals potent nature and have occurred.

Let's veer this back on course please. How is your neighbor doing? What did you end up doing?

I would leave him to his won devices unless something clearly starts going haywire, the last thing I would want is a nosey neighbour ruining my high dose, introspective psychedelic journey by having police and EMS show up to "treat" me against my will.

nosey neighbour

This right here is one of my biggest, personal issues. Just when I want to mingle in and settle into obscurity, a few people will poke into my biz like it's their life. I still can't understand why, because I'm just a speck among the dust clouds. Please y'all, leave other peeps alone and give them some damn breathing space. You're missing out on your own joy. =l

I agree about the 'only when haywire' part. Talking per trip individually, as long as he does not show actual risk of harm to himself or others let him do his thing. Being incoherent is not a crime, but every person handles it differently, even every trip is different. Of course there is some boundary where you get mania, drug-induced psychosis etc where there seems to be no self-control preventing random unguided and often harmful behavior based on delusory experiences. Plenty of people can use dissociatives for example without doing flipped out things, although with the advent of things like 3-MeO-PCP and the phenidines it apparently can happen more quickly than with K.

But talking about his pattern of behavior, I can understand if in some cases people seem like ticking time bombs. If you daily go past certain limits, that is kinda tempting fate, and asking for those drug-induced psychoses I mentioned. Having lived right-near someone who experimented with small-time not too serious explosives synth (was for good fun but worrying since I had to step in preventing blunders as he was not a chemist), I can understand how that can keep a person up at night so to speak.

Given that he has a girlfriend who should be able to actually keep a closer eye on his seemingly downward trajectory, I'd coordinate stuff like that with her - just keep an eye out but don't get involved unless there is an emergency.