Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DOC - First Time - Some sort of life report on DOC

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
After sublingually ingesting it after some good breakfast.

@2.5 mg what's the claim i can assume thet efffect's deft are equal but diff as Lysergigis. No more walking or biking.

My advise if you can undress an re-dress a walk imo be ok. NO driving! NO Boardr or bikes s either!

But a overall temp evaluation during it. My opinion very nice gentle Psy. But I like the rough border which like with motst tryptamin'e is just around the at the edges. Sometimes plain in your face.

But Lysergic' s somehow don't share that.That inner push for me LSD. ea. are respective ime are not there the experience is purely recreactional and 'Soothin for my mind.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Stilll g0t 6 hours left harcore. AT my age that is not that big of a deal. You use your integrity, reponsabilitie's whatever might be left in mij feel to add

Onb shulgin's scale where would i now I would be at now.

munchkin atm, very unique. Weird trip, i could eat but not sleep.

Which was a big mistake on my side. took it around 12 mid day. 12;30 it allready started effecting my biking skill's. Way less visual then i expected. Compared to LSD or Tryptamine'sbut the headspace was quite intense.

No amount of sedatives, 12 hours later!, knocked me out, although I think Mirtazepine did help. As it block's certain 5-HT2 receptor's. This is a beast of a psychedelic. Not very like 2c-C either, that one has defined visual pattern's. Not sure what to make of it.

After my first impression that I wetted my bed on it i can conclude it must have been a dream where i was in the lo, laying in bed? So i wetted my carpet from the bed, obviously lifted the blanket as it didn't smell like piss. Woke up finished up on the toilet.

nice smelly job for me to do over the next few days. Also very apparent was the need to be nude. Unlike all other things i took this is the only one that did that. So a sitter would be a plus. Not that i went out runnin or so.

Also the lack of visual's surprised me it was mostly mental, colourful and shadow's swirling. Could'nt see my cat, except when it finally decided to move as I called out . She was outside.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_doc
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to trying this one in the near future. Can you compare at all with 2c-c? Other DOx?

This has no relevance to 2-cC imo,

2c-c is very visual, patterning and shorter duration off course.

But I noticed no resemblance whatever.

Would I compare it with something I know. 2-CT-2. But more hardcore.

I find a similarity to 2C-C in that they have a similar sort of warm, loving , worldly and useful introspection, but other than that they're very different. I love 2C-C but I love DOC a lot more.

So i will try again. Then, but have a bucket to pee in near me.

Its legs actually surprised me as well as the stimulant effect's. As 12 hours later nothing could knock me down while the trip itself is quite mellow and relaxing.

Its not like LSD or 2c-C or 2-cB, would I compare it to something aMT comes to mind. I hate that substance, this is obviously better but they share the length and that little visual activity.

With 2c-C there is very defined psychedelic activity, pattern's and such. This had none, so i would add something. Some 4-HO-MIPT would be nice. is my guess.

And make sure that I start earlier!

So i will try again. Then, but have a bucket to pee in near me.

Its legs actually surprised me as well as the stimulant effect's. As 12 hours later nothing could knock me down while the trip itself is quite mellow and relaxing.

Its not like LSD or 2c-C, would I compare it to something aMT comes to mind. I hate that substance, this is obviously better but they share the length and that little visual activity.

With 2c-C there is very defined psychedelic activity, pattern's and such. This had none, so i would add something. Some 4-HO-MIPT would be nice. is my guess.

And make sure that I start earlier!
Do you think a higher dose may have developed more visuals and been more fulfilling? I was hoping this would be a pretty visual experience. I'm looking for something with a duration similar to this AND heavy visuals. Odd that you compare it to AMT but yes I can see that the duration is similar. AMT made me vomit in the extreme, to the point of either a cracked rib or pulled muscle that stayed sore for months.

Do you think a higher dose may have developed more visuals and been more fulfilling? I was hoping this would be a pretty visual experience. I'm looking for something with a duration similar to this AND heavy visuals. Odd that you compare it to AMT but yes I can see that the duration is similar. AMT made me vomit in the extreme, to the point of either a cracked rib or pulled muscle that stayed sore for months.
It was better then aMT.

But the resemblance was the most accurate. And i def think doubling the dose would be a way to enhance the experience. But that is hypothetical.

Funny that you make that comparison. The other day I tried BOD @ 30mg and described that as being similar to an underdose of 5-meo-amt or amt (I have taken both at less than psychedelic doses). BOD was long too (16hrs+). Higher doses were much more psychedelic yet still visually mild.

DOC can become extremely visual at higher dosages. But the visuals are a totally different style than 2C-C and other 2C-Xs.