View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Doc drug info anyone??

Ergan

Bluelighter
hey i recently came across the wonderful world of psychedelics and i found this wed site that sold alot of research drugs 25i Nbome etc. and they had this one called Doc, i did some googling and didn't find much other then news sites saying it will kill you blablabla. so it would be great if anyone could give me some info on this and dosage etc.=D

I'll give you a quick rundown, but yes do read those links as well.

DOC is 2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine, a psychedelic amphetamine related to the infamous "STP" of the 60s (which is a drug called DOM). It has a very low dose (1-3mg is a good range), and it lasts for 16-20 hours. It's similar to LSD but also quite distinct, I actually find them quite different though there are similarities. To me it feels like the lovechild of LSD and mescaline but it lasts longer than either of them. It's quite visual in a beautiful way, and after the come-up it feels quite good physically. It tends to produce some amount of calm euphoria. I have had moments of MDMA-level euphoria, but for the whole trip it remains very mentally sobering almost unless you take it really high. But in a good way; it's mentally sobering like amphetamine is, where you feel very sharp and on it and motivated. I find it to be very emotionally opening, and it basically enhances all of my senses, and makes everything I feel and perceive more intense. The trip is slowly unfolding, it begins a bit scattered and over the hours it comes together. Not everyone feels this way, but for me and many others it gets better and better as the time goes on. At around hour 10 for me it switches over into the plateau stage where the euphoria increases and I become intensely sociable and energetic. It's my favorite all-around psychedelic, I take it more often than I take any other psychedelic. You have to be prepared for that length of trip, you will not be sleeping for at least 16 hours if not longer (depending on how easily you can fall asleep). It really does last that long. But, at 3mg or under, I can pretty much still function in my day, it's not a debilitating kind of trip. And after the peak, around hour 8 to 10, it doesn't impair my functioning at all.

The most important thing to know about DOC is that the active dose is almost too small to measure. You can't just stick your finger in a bag of DOC & expect to survive. You simply must use volumetric measuring to measure a dose with any accuracy. If you buy DOC tabs off someone else, be aware that they could be irratucally dosed. Alywas start with a small amount & work up. Never just neck a dose of something because someone, anyone, has told you it's safe. Overdoses of DOxx type substances can be fatal. DOC itself has caused fatalities.

That said, if you can be safe with it, DOC is a cracking psyche :)

Good point, thanks for mentioning that Si. You MUST have a milligram scale to use DOC. You can find them on Amazon or eBay for $20-30, I use an AWS Gemini 20. It must be a .001g scale (milligram accuracy). Even with a milligram scale, you need to use volumetric dosing (liquid measurement). What I do is weigh out 30mg of DOC on my scale, Realistically it could be anywhere from 28-32mg even if I'm very careful. Then I dissolve it in an equal number of milliliters of alcohol (water works too but alcohol will prevent microbial growth). So if I have 30mg, I dissolve it in 30mL of liquid, stirring or shaking until no more DOC crystals are visible. Then I dose it using an oral syringe - you can get these usually for free if you ask at a pharmacy, or you can buy one for around $1 from a pharmacy. I like to use a 1mL oral syringe because it has markings for every .1mL, which equates to .1mg of DOC. To dose, just detemine the dose you want and draw up that many mLs of your liquid solution and squirt it in your mouth. DOC doesn't taste very bad, it's a little bitter but no big deal. Assuming scale error is possible, each mL could actually contain 28/30 = 0.93mg up tp 32/3- = 1.07mg, but that is an acceptable level of error.

The reason you MUST use liquid measurement is because of this potential scale error... let's say you wanted to try to weigh 3mg for your dose, dry, on a scale. You might end up with anywhere between 1mg and 5mg, which is NOT an acceptable level of error, as 1mg is quite low and 5mg is MANY times more intense than 3mg, I personally love DOC very much but I never dose it as high as 5mg. Trying to eyeball DOC is asking for trouble and health problems, it is simply far too potent to fuck around with.

it begins a bit scattered and over the hours it comes together. Not everyone feels this way, but for me and many others it gets better and better as the time goes on. .

yes well described

I only took it once, but I find the come-up uncomfortable although not horrible, still i would find it much more practical if i could just condense that come-up by using other ROAs, but those are probably not for beginners.

Funny you should discuss that scale error ^^ I actually just explained this over dinner to someone and i recently bought a microgram scale for such reasons.. so that i could weigh a dose like that with actual accuracy.

Indeed a mg scale like the typical ones you buy, those are not for weighing single digit / mg doses like you'd have to with DOC!

Even a lab grade analytical balance with 0.001g accuracy will still have a margin of error of + or - 1mg
How do you level a scale so precise Solipsis?
Does it have an internal level which tells you if it is on an uneven surface?

When I was interning in a lab at my university they had a balance that was supposedly accurate to the 10 microgram level. Scales like this aren't as readily available as the little pocket scales most people here will have. Price goes up by an order of magnitude as well... If you google something along the lines of "buy analytical balance" you'll find science gear suppliers that sell these!

Even a lab grade analytical balance with 0.001g accuracy will still have a margin of error of + or - 1mg
How do you level a scale so precise Solipsis?
Does it have an internal level which tells you if it is on an uneven surface?

Yes, it has a built in 'bulls eye spirit level', and you correct the level of the tripod style coasters until the spirit level is satisfied.

yeah I second that! Where did you get a microgram scale Sol..?

I find the term microgram scale a bit confusing cause it doesn't weigh individual micrograms like a milligram scale weighs single milligrams. Anyway I got lucky on a domestic ebay-like site (i believe its actually owned by ebay now). The seller had no idea about this kind of thing so I decided not to fully disclose what I was planning to do with it. He was trying to be very nice (and was), picked me up at the train station so that I could avoid complicated bus trips for an hour, and he wanted to sell it to me right there at the train station.
Obviously I needed electricity to check it out so he took me to his home, where I proceeded to attempt calibrations and tests on his bare concrete kitchen floor while his wife was standing over me cleaning the kitchen cabinets. That was a pretty weird moment.
Anyway it was already a sort of bargain but he knocked of an extra few tenners just because he had to keep me on a leash while his other potential buyers wasted a lot of his time with repeated no-shows.
The guy I sold my scale to was also clueless, it is an okay device but I would know much better ways to spend my money. And here is exhibit A.
/gloat

@Steve: yes I actually saw a 10 microgram accuracy scale recently on that same online market place, it was nearly affordable actually but it had some kind of error which was probably easy to fix for someone who actually understands these things well. I gave up when I couldn't find a manual for it.

sorry but ok, yeah DOC :D

The low scale resolution is why you have to cut the DOC with an inert powder, dissolving it in alcohol and drying it with the powder then thoroughly mixing and crushing to ensure even distribution. I made mine so that 10 mg = 1 mg DOC. You can weigh out 10-30 mg with a gem scale easily enough. I don't personally recommend DOC because it has some stomach discomfort effects and it lasts too long but some people seem to enjoy it. I just don't want to be committed to a trip for that long a time. Even acid is a little too long a trip for me so I'm now going to AL-LAD as a more practical alternative with more visuals and a nice expedient trip. You just wouldn't want to take high doses of it because bad stuff starts to show up at higher doses.

What's the advantage you get from that over liquid dosing? It seems a lot riskier in terms of potential uneven distribution.

Oh right, I forgot about liquid. I guess that would actually be simpler.

Thanks a lot guys gonna start off with 2mg will be a sick night. And anyone got any ideas on how to enjoy it like truly ?

I usually do a 2:1 ratio of 100mg DOC and distilled water in a sealed container. I shake the living hell out of it each time and then use an oral syringe for dosing, usually mixing it with Red Bull as I feel the energy shit in that drink increases the onset.

Start low, allergy dose of less than 1mg and see how you feel until you venture further. I've taken some crazy doses and have the time of my life and other times took it took far. Find the right balance and you'll have a blast.

Be safe.

Thanks a lot guys gonna start off with 2mg will be a sick night. And anyone got any ideas on how to enjoy it like truly ?

Can we be 100% certain that you have understood how to measure a 2mg dose?

If so then I suggest you start the trip someplace safe a comfy, with no danger of disturbance. Ideally start early in th day. Once the trip has set in properly (t+ 4 or 5 hours) go out for a walk amongst nature. For your first time, I cannot recomend a rave or a festival or anything where there might be unnecessary risk.

Yer I'm gonna head down to the botanical gardens and walk around and admire the plants and beauty of them. *snip* - No source discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent a cracking day on DOC at Cape Towns Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in South Africa a few years ago. What a place to spend the day tripping, fascinating plants, flowers, trees & insects & truly awsome landscape, mountains shaped like giant, sitting Gorillas. How exactly does a mountain "know" it's in Africa? I took some of the most incredible photo's of my life, but only after sliding my gfs brand new camera halfway down a concrete path. I had to buy my her a new one when we got home. The old one still woks fine, but it doesn't look fine :(

Anyway, yeah, sounds like a good plan. I am going to ask again I'm afraid, you have got it that DOC is a very powerful substance that should be dosed with the utmost caution, yes? Do not harm yourself please!