Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DOC adventures and CIDERSSSSS

Ergan

Bluelighter
so here we go so 2 days ago my parents went off to stay somewhere for the weekend and i had my house to myself so im like fuck it im gonna take this doc that i had been saving for quite along time. so here we go.

Dose:3mg of DOC, 11 Beers and ciders

{0:00} so here i am its 1:30 and my parents leave and i stick the doc in my mouth and o god it was horrible the taste was like a eating evil created by a crazy Professor. so i take it and leave it in my mouth for 30mins.

{0:30} i meet my friend Jack under this bridge because we were gonna trip together and we walked back to my house and i could feel this massive body load coming on. as soon as we got back to my house i MUNTED my guts up which contained like 1 packet of twisties, and something i had never happened to me before i munted out of my nose aswell TWISTIES legit came out of my nose.

{2:30} so at this moment i can feel it starting to effect me, i was chilling in a park with jack and within 10mins i was thrown into this trip world where everything was distorted and was connected somehow but very dirty like nothing was clean.

{3:00} so me and jack meet up with these two CUNTS and i dont use that word lightly. so we decided to go into a drain called foxhole which i have been in many many times but i ddint have my torch because in my trippyness i had given it to these cunts to lead me but all they do is leave me in the fucking drain alone with no light. i had no idea where i was i was so i grabbed my phone which was on 10% and set off to find the exit. As im walking i feel like theres spiderwebs everywhere, and theres so many patterns and lights

{3:30} at this time my phone died and i was left in the darkness to try and find my way out but i found something in ym bag it was this light fan that span around and had a bun of colours on it, it was so hard to get out as this light kept morphing into the walls and my sense of direction was lost. so jack came back for me because he is tripping to and his a good person. and we walk out of the drain. as wee get out i am so happy as that was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me and im so angry that my torch had been racked by these two cunts.

{4:30} so me and jack being the cooked cunts we are go to our smoke up spot where theres a couch and we just sat there for like 3 hours tripping the fuck out. i felt like i was siinking to the couch and the graff on the walls was jumping off and moving around and lights and sounds were over loading my brain.

{5:30} so at this time we need to get home as we cant stay here for my longer it is so dodgy and we need to kick back at home. So we start walking back to my house and it is the most super fucked thing i have ever done some how we crossed the road and didnt get hit by a car. i cant really remeber how i felt at this time but all I know is that everythign was connected and I was going to be all ok.

{6:00} so we get home and sit in my bed room we are totally fucked off our heads and we are like yin and yang, we bot are working together to work out whats going on so we start talking about free buds because we were meant to pic up some bud but we were so fucked to deal with people at that time. so we fuck around for ages and we go into the lounge and turn on the tv, we were like lets watch doctor who because that would of tripped us the fuck out. but we kept getting side tracked.

a few hours pass drinking and just tryign to work out whats the meaning of life which we do find

{10:00} so this is were things get pretty fucked we get super drunk i mean like 11-14 beers each and ciders and i never drink so this is alot for me. and we just act like dumb cunts getting drunk playing with my light painting tools and trip the fuck outtt. At this stage Jack being the cooked fucker finds my DXM stash and drinks like 300mg of dxm and im like noooooOOO wtf have you done you gotta go home tomorrow XD, and his like fuck you cuntttt. So jack gets mad stomach cramps and we get the great idea of lets go to a drain called clan tomb which is like 2 hours away. So we pack the goon and beers and we head off for clan tomb. so we are just about to head off and i remember i have paint so i grab that and set off on out adventure. So we get out of my house and start walking tagging shit just being normal druunk fuckers but we had the energy of the DOC since its like psychedelic meth so we walk along the creek to clan tomb.

{11:30} So were half way there on the quest to Clan tomb, on the way there we pass a bunch of MDMA loving people who were just doing what people on molly do love each other. Us being drunk and on DOC have violent tendency's we call it the MEth vibes. so we walk passed the MDMA people why yelling out stupid shit which was pretty funny because they ran inside XD (Im not a mean person and i feel bad for this now). So we walk passed the MDMA people and come across like 20 people doing graffs and at this time i was like holly fuck were gonna get rolled because they were like super tall and lads pretty much. so we run away and keep on our quest to the clan tomb.

{12:00} SO some how in our super fucked state we make it to clan tomb with jack passin out and running around just being a started jack to be honest. So we cross the river atm i look like the biggest junkie wearing junkie stuff. so we go into clan tomb and were like lets go about 30mins up to this man hole in this park that we can get out off, now me and jack could barely open it sober so were like this is gonna be hard. so we trip out to the drain and do some tags still respecting the drain because we arent total fuck wits. so we make it to the man hole and some how in our state we use the METH VIBESS to pop the man hole and not only open it but throw it into the air we were like the zombie things in I am legend.

{12:30} so we make it home some how like idk how we didnt just pass out on the street or in someones front yard. And we try to comprehend how we just did that, like how in the hell did we do that. So we sit down on the couc and chuck i am legend on, which was weird because that would of scared the shit out of me but my feelings of fear were masked by alcohol. So th part where the attack happens and all the zombies come out we were like AHHH IT THE SUPER METH JUNNKIES because they looked and acted like meth junnkies which is super fried. We compared it to places around my area like dallas in Melbourne. When we see the main guy scream we both stand up and we can feel the power rushing through our veins like we have THE POWER and the strength of a million men it was so amazing.

so we go to bed and just lay there and try and sleep but DOC likes to keep you awake so we just lay there until the morning which is about 5 hours away.

{17:30} so we both get out of bed after being super fried cunts all night and we clean up the mess we have created. So it was pretty funny because we were like junkies on meth coming down trying to make sense of what we just did XD.

{19:00} so jack leaves and go to the beach with his family i dont know how he did it because he was still super fucked. So he leaves me alone to do what ever want.

May hours pass and i feel like my body is slowly dying like im falling into the void where my body and my mind cant connect, I cant do anything so i just walk around my house for like 5 hours until my parents come home. Also in this time i have like 6 showers because idk what to do. I had a panick attack and write a letter to my mum to say what i have taken because i though i would need to go to the hospital or something, which i didnt end up using because i know that this wont kill you.

so after about 42 hours i passout on fall asleep in my bed and walk up 5 hours later out of the trip and happy to have survived and i learn alot from that trip about myself and how i should be and how the simple things are the stuff that keep you happy, and that you shouldn't throw away a person and the simple things of being with another human is everything to me (as i cried because i wasnt with my girlfriend and i felt this massive wave of love and how it is the reason for living).

so in all this was a great 2 days the drug is amazing for the first few hours but after feeling like i was dying for like 23 hours and freaking the fuck out it is something i will do when i am older and more mature as i am only 17. So this is a trip where i went to the edge of insanity and came back with parts of me i never knew existed and ones that i really needed to know about.