• Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DOC, 2c-e, Nitrous, and Weed) Experienced: The epitomy of my experiences

DroopyEyedKoala

Greenlighter
First off, let me give a brief description of myself:

Male
138lbs
5'10"
Previous drug experiences include many encounters with MDMA, LSD, Methamphetamines, shrooms, and a few of the 2c series of phens.
My mindset at the time was a bit anxious due to a less than pleasant attack of extreme paranoia on my last 2c-c experiment.

I ran into some tabs of what was claimed to be acid a few days ago(but after questioning my source about the taste, he admitted it was DOC), and decided to have a little warm up for festival season with a few of my close friends C and S.

t-0:00(10:30pm)-My roomate C and I wait for our friend S to arrive and each promptly down one tab of the supposed acid. The taste was bitter and I instantly knew this wasn't my love Lucy, but I decided not to say anything right away as this was S's first time with acid and I didn't want to freak him out. Oh well, I though as I sucked on the tye dyed paper, too late now.

t+1:00(11:30pm)-First effects are starting to be felt. Both C and I have a great body buzz going on, and S says he's starting to feel pretty strange. We turn the volume down on the TV, put on Adult Swim, and C puts on some Umphreys to set the mood, and it sets it well. A bowl of medical grade marijuana is smoked at this time and one canister of nitrous(with mediocre results)

t+2:00(12:30)-By now S is tripping pretty hard. He's busted out his glowstick bracelets and is lost in breaking them and watching the chemicals slowly mix and start to glow. He says it's like he's giving birth to something every time it cracks. C and I feel slightly better than an hour ago, but we both agree that it feels as if we're right on the edge of breaking through. Not quite though. We decide to smoke a little bit more weed and wait a while. Slight twinges and twitches run through my inner thighs from about this point to the end of the experience.

t+3:00(1:30)-Slight visuals and headspace has developed, but not nearly what C or I was hoping for. I tell C about my stash of 2c-e and ask if he wants to "top up," because I do. He agrees(the crazy bastard) and we mix up our 2c-e shots. I take 17mg with some OJ and give C 10mg in some tea. Down the hatch. I recall 2c-e as tasting TERRIBLE, but compared to the tab I sucked on earlier it was fairly mild. Another canister of nitrous is loaded up and taken around this time, again with mediocre results. This was my first time trying nitrous on a psychadelic and I had heard it was orgasmic. So far, I was disappointed. Only one canister left and nothing special so far.

t+3:30(2:00)-Effects of the 2c-e are fully apparent already. Seems the long come up and waiting from the DOC tabs canceled out the rough come up of the 2c-e and brought out INTENSE euphoria. I'm pretty sure it was around this time that some crazy show came on Adult Swim I had never seen before. (The Andre...?something? show maybe??) He suddenly starts rushing around, destroying his set and his bands' set up and his desk out of nowhere. C, S, and I start laughing HYSTERICALLY at this point, and its only made worse when he brings out "Russel Brand"( who ended up being some homeless looking old ass black man with pigeons and smoking a pipe. LOL) A bowl of weed is smoked and we all go out for a cigarette. The stars look magical, but I was a bit uncomfortable because I live in an apartment and didnt want my neighbors to come out and see us all trippin balls. Upon getting back into the apartment, C goes to his room and gets his 40 year old wooden kaleidoscope and shows it to me. As I stare into it and spin it, the sight inside expands to take over the entire room. I get lost in this effect and the thoughts it provokes for about two hours.

t+5:30(4:00)-I stare through the kaleidoscope at a black lightbulb we have in the lamp in front of me, causing a million swirling purple stars to engulf the room. I decide this is my peak, and quickly load up my last nitrous canister. As I inhale the sweet tasting gas, the purple stars everywhere stop swirling and I suddenly feel as if I'm floating on my back on a light, silvery cloud while staring up at the beautiful calm. I feel all the weight of the things that bring me down lift off my shoulders and suddenly I understand EVERYTHING. The feeling of profound peace and ease that washed over me was the most overwhelming thing I've ever experienced. When I returned to "reality," all I said, with a huge smile on my face, was "I'll NEVER be happier in my entire life than I was in that ONE moment" Truly a mystical experience.=D

This is where my notes leave off, and I'm too tired at the moment to finish the story from memory although I will probably get to it tomorrow. Let me know what you guys think so far. This was DEFINATELY one of my most spiritually refreshing and light-hearted trips ever. I place it in my top 3 trips, for sure