• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Do You Use/Have Done More/Different Drugs Than You Would Have Because of Bluelight

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyborgZero

Bluelighter
These websites(bluelight, Drugs-Forum) claim to be about harm reduction, but deep down inside, I think we all know that's not what this is really about for the most part. I'm sure some people are delusional enough to believe that I am wrong. I'm also sure there are of insane people lurking around here.
To me it's incredibly obvious that these websites do far more damage than they do good. I, and so many others have found out and become obsessed with so many drugs because of this website.(alongside D-F and erowid)

The main reason these websites state that they are all about harm reduction is to remain on the google search engine(and close to the top).

I'm not saying their is no harm reduction information here, but it's much more important for kids not to know about all these drugs.

If these websites have had negative effects on your life, but you are uncomfortable
doing it here, contact google here : https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/websearch
and explain to them how it may be unwise for these websites to be popping up on google search results for say "what are drugs?"

It's incredibly obvious to the neutral that these websites do good but the harm to kids outweighs the good.

Please respond with a yes or no answer. Do You Use/Have Done More/Different Drugs Than You Would Have Because of Bluelight and or other "harm reduction" websites on the internet? ( In regards to the "different" part of the title, it means in a negative way) The spirit of the querstion is have these websites influenced your life in a negative way.

Note: Just because bluelight and other websites claim to not make any money, doesn't mean they don't. Even the pirate bay claimed the same sort of theing as bluelight, and they were making millions/billions. If someone were, the owner would likely be the only one making any money.

Last edited:
Yes/no: I would have used the drugs either way

I would have to disagree with you, I had to make a new acount for various reasons, but Bluelight has helped and saved many people including myself, the main arguement is someone out there is going to do it and if they're going to do it , they should do it right. Yes, these types of forums can lead to more people using substances but almost everyone on this site discourages the use of drugs, I.E. "Should I use heroin". If these sites didn't exist I believe many more deaths would occur.
People need somewhere to go to when they are scared or stopping cold turkey.

And I think it's good for kids to have knowledge about substances, someone could offer them something they have no idea about, most kids will take it to "fit in". It's all about educating safe drug use, Cause drugs will always be used.

Last edited:
Yeah it's great for 11 year olds to know that they can make a codeine drink like what lil wayne drinks with supplies from the drug store down the street costing under 10 bucks, I mean like, why not right? Harm reduction, eh.

Here at bluelight we all share the same view on this topic because we have seemingly been brainwashed by some unknown entity.

These websites(bluelight, Drugs-Forum) claim to be about harm reduction, but deep down inside, I think we all know that's not what this is really about for the most part. I'm sure some people are delusional enough to believe that I am wrong. I'm also sure there are of insane people lurking around here.
To me it's incredibly obvious that these websites do far more damage than they do good. I, and so many others have found out and become obsessed with so many drugs because of this website.(alongside D-F and erowid)

The main reason these websites state that they are all about harm reduction is to remain on the google search engine(and close to the top).

I'm not saying their is no harm reduction information here, but it's much more important for kids not to know about all these drugs.

If these websites have had negative effects on your life, but you are uncomfortable
doing it here, contact google here : https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/websearch
and explain to them how it may be unwise for these websites to be popping up on google search results for say "what are drugs?"

It's incredibly obvious to the neutral that these websites do good but the harm to kids outweighs the good.

Please respond with a yes or no answer. Do You Use/Have Done More/Different Drugs Than You Would Have Because of Bluelight and or other "harm reduction" websites on the internet? ( In regards to the "different" part of the title, it means in a negative way) The spirit of the querstion is have these websites influenced your life in a negative way.

Note: Just because bluelight and other websites claim to not make any money, doesn't mean they don't. Even the pirate bay claimed the same sort of theing as bluelight, and they were making millions/billions. If someone were, the owner would likely be the only one making any money.

Nice bait. Give it a day and you'll get all the attention your parents never gave you from angry people who this website has helped.

This doesn't belong in OD.

Bluelight in no way drove me to use any substance, but it did provide a wealth of information that without a doubt has saved me maybe my life, if not tons of damage that I might have needlessly have inflicted upon myself during the use of drugs by my own volition. But I didn't. And frankly I've yet to meet anyone who's using drugs because of a forum.

Bluelight doesn't pressure anyone to use drugs, what Bluelight cares about is if one is using drugs no matter what, that one might as well have a place to get some information pertinent to one's own drug use and minimize the harm and risks associated with the drugs of one's choice. Get as close to an objective response as possible without a bunch of propaganda or incorrect harmful bullshit. This thread doesn't belong in OD, there's no HR value.

By the way OP, your subjective opinion about kids and drugs, holds basically as much merit as the whole "abstinence only" approach to sexual encounters. Kids are going to grow up and have sex, they're going to try drugs, and trying to censor them from actual information is setting them up for failure. And I think we all know just how effective attempted censorship is, I mean with sex, teaching abstinence to teenagers failed miserably at eliminating teen pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. And when the government took a direct approach to combat alcoholism in the USA back in the early 20th century, practically the entire USA said fuck that and fuck you, and continued to brew their own alcohol, and/or turned to other drugs like morphine and cocaine, etc etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.