• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do You Think You Can Actually "Laugh Someone Into Bed"? Could You Be?

Chuckle Fucker?
You got jokes ....
I'm thinking you wrote this post just so you could say "Chuckle Fucker"...

I have been seduced by the funny.. you still wake up and wonder WTF? The next morning And still doin the walk of shame.
Sept it's funny.. 😬😬😬🤣🤣🤣
damn nothing like getting your feelings hurt by a funny guy 🥲😅 they will make you feel like you have so much chemistry and that you’re so bonded. Meanwhile, they got 15 other women just fucking hahaha’ing in their DMs right next to yours :sadcat:

damn nothing like getting your feelings hurt by a funny guy 🥲😅 they will make you feel like you have so much chemistry and that you’re so bonded. Meanwhile, they got 15 other women just fucking hahaha’ing in their DMs right next to yours :sadcat:
Lol
You've nothing to worry about moody, you're funny as fuck!
Not in a "ha ha" way though ...

Oh hell yeah. A sense of humor is VERY important to me. If I had to rate importance of qualities I'd probably say:
1. Kindness
2. Intelligence
3. Humor
4. Good looks
Etc....

I didn't mean it like I got hurt.
I meant I woke up and was like what did I do.
Although the scenario you gave is so true.

Lol
You've nothing to worry about moody, you're funny as fuck!
Not in a "ha ha" way though ...
Bad Girls Club Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I just realised personality traits can be both a turn-on and a turn-OFF.
When I was 16 I really liked this guy, had my first kiss with him...but then on our first date he was really rude and condescending to the waitress and for some reason seemed to think that it would amuse or impress me?
I insisted he apologise...and he apologised...to ME. I was like "TO HER!".
Then maybe later that week we were talking and he casually dropped the n-slur into conversation (he's white) and after those two thing I found I wasn't *physically* attracted to him anymore either. Kinda like the opposite of "inner beauty". Whenever I looked at him, it was like my brain or heart or whatever could now see his inner ugliness and once that happened I couldn't unsee it.

I just realised personality traits can be both a turn-on and a turn-OFF.
When I was 16 I really liked this guy, had my first kiss with him...but then on our first date he was really rude and condescending to the waitress and for some reason seemed to think that it would amuse or impress me?
Then maybe later that week we were talking and he casually dropped the n-slur into conversation (he's white) ....
Yeah, major red flags for sure. Especially since you'd think that on those first few dates he'd be on his best behavior.

Having been in the service industry for most of my life (I'm a cook) I find it particularly offensive when someone is rude to servers, cashiers, bussers, maids, or anyone who must spend their days bowing down to the more privileged just so they can get by. Like these people don't have it rough enough already. It disgusts me when assholes punch down-- knowing they can get away with it-- and why? Just to express that they think they're superior human beings because of their socioeconomic status and that they can make someone miserable because they're having kind of a bad day (bless their entitled little hearts). These are the same kind of pricks who would kick a starving dog just because they can.