• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do You Think You Can Actually "Laugh Someone Into Bed"? Could You Be?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I've heard the phrase before, but what do you think? Has anyone ever made you laugh so much (in a good way) that you slept, or would sleep, with them even if you initially don't really find them attractive?

I mean the above in the short term. Like of the three people I have been in love with I wasn't initially attracted them, but kinda fell in love after several weeks or months for who they are. I do not mean that kind of thing here.

It could be someone you met, or a famous comedian or something?

I was thinking about it and while mayyyybe not sex especially - I'm not a "chuckle-fucker" - there are definitely people I'd date or have a relationship with purely based on their humour/charisma - including sex - that I'm not physically attracted to.

I'm wording this VERY clumsily, but I think ya'll know what I mean?

I think it plays a huge role no doubt. A person is the sum of many parts, that’s one aspect lots of women seem to love in a man. But at the end of the day, there has to be some level of physical attraction. I’d say a funny 7/10 in looks probably has a better chance at getting laid than a 10/10 that can’t make you crack a smile.

Humor comes back to also exhibiting a certain amount of BDE. You have to have some confidence to put yourself out there to make others laugh.

-GC

I think it plays a huge role no doubt. A person is the sum of many parts, that’s one aspect lots of women seem to love in a man. But at the end of the day, there has to be some level of physical attraction. I’d say a funny 7/10 in looks probably has a better chance at getting laid than a 10/10 that can’t make you crack a smile.

Humor comes back to also exhibiting a certain amount of BDE. You have to have some confidence to put yourself out there to make others laugh.

-GC
Idk, dude. Most of my exes haven't been that great-looking, objectively speaking. That's because I go for BRAINS, not looks. The way I see it is, looks fade (for both men and women.) At the end of the day, you've got to be with someone who you can see yourself getting along with, long-term. And I could never abide a stupid man. I'd end up getting really frustrated with them (I appreciate good grammar and an advanced vocabulary, for example!) And I think that humor is largely based on intellect; witty banter will get you everywhere with a woman, trust me.

However, I REALLY lucked out with my current (and forever) partner. He's definitely easy on the eyes, as well as being smarter than me! :In love::heart7:

Women love a man who can make them laugh. I’d say this might be possible
absolutely. Women just aren't as shallow when it comes to beauty.
I don't think the physical attractiveness is even that much of a factor,
more of a nice bonus if yes, but not too bad if no.

Many are fucking shallow when it comes to money though
maybe I should call it "pragmatic", but tbh imo it's just as shallow as loving a woman just because she's beautiful.

Yeah I think you can really punch above if you're funny! Trick is to not be a clown, just make em laugh. And talking and questions are good. I ha e my sights on a nice thick girl at work now! She was giggling all day 😎

absolutely. Women just aren't as shallow when it comes to beauty.
I don't think the physical attractiveness is even that much of a factor,
more of a nice bonus if yes, but not too bad if no.

Many are fucking shallow when it comes to money though
maybe I should call it "pragmatic", but tbh imo it's just as shallow as loving a woman just because she's beautiful.
Well, think about it, it's mostly biological: Men seek out attractive women because they will likely bear healthy children. Women seek out men of means so that they and their children will be provided for and protected.

Yeah sadly druggies who are funny lose a bit of their appeal when everyone is hitting their 30-40s.

Yeah. Longer and serious relationships are rare for me, it's mainly nwekee

Is that so? I'm 42 and I think I'm still going strong :ROFLMAO:
I'm 60, next birthday. Also, I've been able to reduce all three long term partners to tears, just by letting my thoughts out, unfilteted. I'vefound through what at times has been a painful life, that if you can talk about things, but see the funny side, women (and men), think you'rr good company.

And yes, my wife reckoned you could definitely laugh a woman into bed. It generally also helps if you can carry a conversation (another comment from my wife was that when you're young, you can get away with pretty & dumb, but it doesn't last long. I do wonder how she knew that, as she had a maths based degree (think it was to do with statistics) and taught maths!)

There is a lady I like very much and I can’t count the number of nights we’ve thought we’d hang out for an hour or two at her place get a bit high and have a catch-up and chat … but ended up having such a laugh fest about so many things that she won’t let me go home and insists we at least lie down in bed and keep the giggles going until dawn at the earliest but usually around lunchtime the next day when I’m finally competent enough to even dial Uber.

And despite semi-nakednes of one or both of us, occasional quiet and intimate sleep interludes, and hours in each others arms and general physical closeness I’ve never once been able to have sex with her because she cracks up laughing each and every time I’ve ever felt moved to kiss her lips in a “damn, you’re so wonderful I want you so much” kind of way.

So laughing a girl into bed is not too difficult in my opinion. But laughing my dick into a woman is a feat far beyond my cababilies.

Thing is, just because you can reduce your partner to tears, don't assume you are the next Robin Williams/Billy Connolly. I did, thought I could do a short spot at a local comedy club. Didn't help that I thought being onstage was the same, regardless (being able to hide behind a guitar is no preparation). Longest fucking 4 minutes of my life. Wasn't booed offstage, but fear means I can't remember any of it. Like my worst fears I had aboutfucking up teachertraining, just lots of adults, arms crossed, looking at me with a "go on, make me laugh, youhairy fucker" attitude...

I've heard the phrase before, but what do you think? Has anyone ever made you laugh so much (in a good way) that you slept, or would sleep, with them even if you initially don't really find them attractive?

I mean the above in the short term. Like of the three people I have been in love with I wasn't initially attracted them, but kinda fell in love after several weeks or months for who they are. I do not mean that kind of thing here.

It could be someone you met, or a famous comedian or something?

I was thinking about it and while mayyyybe not sex especially - I'm not a "chuckle-fucker" - there are definitely people I'd date or have a relationship with purely based on their humour/charisma - including sex - that I'm not physically attracted to.

I'm wording this VERY clumsily, but I think ya'll know what I mean?
Chuckle Fucker?
You got jokes ....
I'm thinking you wrote this post just so you could say "Chuckle Fucker"...

I have been seduced by the funny.. you still wake up and wonder WTF? The next morning And still doin the walk of shame.
Sept it's funny.. 😬😬😬🤣🤣🤣

Definitely charisma, kindness and laughter = hot to me!! Especially if we have similar taste in music haha. If he can make me laugh and can talk about music etc 😍 I even felt attracted to a 50 year old guy who isn't exactly a stunner (but he just has this confident vibe - making flirtatious jokes in a non creepy way) cause of this and still want to fuck but it won't happen as he is seeing someone just now.
I said to my friend I think I'm 'vibesexual' lolbit doesn't matter if you have a dick or vagina ....it's all about the energy and being able to get each other and make me laugh and think about things in an interesting/humourous way

Last edited:
Well, think about it, it's mostly biological: Men seek out attractive women because they will likely bear healthy children. Women seek out men of means so that they and their children will be provided for and protected.

Then why do I seek of mens whom I can't impregnate?
Plus a lot of people just don't want children. Still have the same sex drive and physical attractions to people, though. I think that seeking out partners for childbearing purposes is almost entirely extinct now.