• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Do you think we need gods and shaman to heal the earth and ourselves?

Do we need a "higher power"?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• LOL

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
Do ya think as human we are our own creators/destroyers and need help from outside influences to fix our "issues".
I for one think we have all we need to do whatever we wish to accomplish.
Whatcha think?

Last edited:
Gods, no.

Shamans i believe are simply gifted people allowed with collective trust to act and inform the group from intuition, with or without the use of "entheogenic" or spiritual drugs and other special techniques.

These gifted people need not be leaders, but rather guides, advisors or healers. Leadership requires somewhat different but overlapping skills.

Our lack of shaman culture is damaging to the exchange of intelligence and knowledge but moreso to the psychological balance of society. It's difficult to uphold shamanistic values in large societies where the limit of group bonding is exceeded.

Will AI get it right?
It is definitively processing everything we do, say, go, like/dislike etc and will be either promoted or fought.
Imma fight it just how I am.
Human

Yes but it depends what you mean by shaman. There will be many people who will guide the species and help the aliens make everything go smoothly. They don’t necessarily have to fit the description of a traditional shaman. They just have to be able to communicate with the spirits and the aliens and go in the direction of love and unity. And there will be many people who are confused and scared and don’t know what’s going on and they will look to these potential shamans if you will and it will play out like that all around the world. And if they trust them they will follow them.

But bottom line is yes I do believe we need spiritual or metaphysical influence in order to have at least some chance of alleviating the situation to the point where it doesn’t cause as much devastation. The 3 dimensional ways that we try to implement are futile and only provide a facade or an illusion that things are changing and getting better. But we are destroying ourselves along the way and don’t know what true evolution and progression looks like. They are not aware of the genuine feeling you have when you actually bring two ideas together and work together as a species and create unity.

That is why we need universal influence in order to awaken people and get them to see the reality of their situation and the reality of themselves. Not only that but the universe itself wouldn’t exist without these various metaphysical influences or spirits or beings. And they are the reason that our civilization has survived this long in our evolution and they are the reason that we havent blown ourselves up. So we receive help from them whether we are aware of it or not.

Yes but it depends what you mean by shaman. There will be many people who will guide the species and help the aliens make everything go smoothly. They don’t necessarily have to fit the description of a traditional shaman. They just have to be able to communicate with the spirits and the aliens and go in the direction of love and unity. And there will be many people who are confused and scared and don’t know what’s going on and they will look to these potential shamans if you will and it will play out like that all around the world. And if they trust them they will follow them.

But bottom line is yes I do believe we need spiritual or metaphysical influence in order to have at least some chance of alleviating the situation to the point where it doesn’t cause as much devastation. The 3 dimensional ways that we try to implement are futile and only provide a facade or an illusion that things are changing and getting better. But we are destroying ourselves along the way and don’t know what true evolution and progression looks like. They are not aware of the genuine feeling you have when you actually bring two ideas together and work together as a species and create unity.

That is why we need universal influence in order to awaken people and get them to see the reality of their situation and the reality of themselves. Not only that but the universe itself wouldn’t exist without these various metaphysical influences or spirits or beings. And they are the reason that our civilization has survived this long in our evolution and they are the reason that we havent blown ourselves up. So we receive help from them whether we are aware of it or not.

How did you learn about the spirits and aliens? Why should we believe you?

they are the reason that our civilization has survived this long in our evolution
Approximately 300,000 years
Earth is estimated to be 4.54 billion years old

Looks to me we either have been here for a very short time relatively or been through beta stages and other attempts has been deleted from history.
But bottom line is yes I do believe we need spiritual or metaphysical influence in order to have at least some chance of alleviating the situation to the point where it doesn’t cause as much devastation.
Does this influence have to come from without? I mean human came up with "religion" imo and the idealism(s) thereof. Just my opinion, though, so....

How did you learn about the spirits and aliens? Why should we believe you?
Major religions have gave a kindergarten version of the grand plan in order to facilitate their evolution so the information has always been there in different ways and expresses itself through different mediums. So I guess you can say that the universe taught me these things but by universe I just mean the various ways that you can obtain such information. It is widespread but people just don’t believe in it or accept as a reality.

Like when you hear stories about abductions and cattle mutilations which is real documented phenomena and then you have the so called prophets or channels of the many cults that are in our society. Their misuse of spiritual power diminishes their credibility to people and causes them to further disbelieve spirituality. There is military personnel and government workers who see them during war and they will receive messages from them and will experience missing time and they have to go to hypnotherapy to recover their memories of what happened during the missing times.

Psychiatrists and hypnotherapists have worked with the many people who are part of the alien project and have visitations and abduction experiences. These are documented but passed off as just false memory or fantasy. And since science does not accept it, the world does not accept it as reality. Its a way of denying what we can’t understand.

Does this influence have to come from without? I mean human came up with "religion" imo and the idealism(s) thereof. Just my opinion, though, so....
It comes from both without and within. It requires you to pursue self awareness and going inward but at the same time requires you to be in the least state of resistance so that the outside forces can enter through you and flow through you and be translated and expressed in the physical. And you need to have the thought and desire and intention to ask this spiritual nature to enter into your life. That comes from within too.

What you are referring to is the lower level consciousness that is associated with most human beings where they will take something sacred and make it into something that’s just a projection of their own reality or their own cultural stigmas and concerns. I wouldn’t say that’s looking within and gaining self awareness. It’s quite the opposite as a matter of fact. Or it will just be hijacked by the archon spirits and there will just be completely false statements or ideas that didn’t originate from the higher planes at all.

just why we always look forb outside infuence to lead us when we have all the means to our end?
lazy and possibly unconerned

there is no savior coming to save anybody. Shamans are the biggest load of shit mfs out there. half of them skanky rapists in the jungle raping all the white women naïve enough to trust some primate living likes it 3000 bc cause they got dem jungle juice aya.

Gods do not exist either.

There is the one true god though. The almighty exists.

Though all those hippie mfs we are one are a load of shit. Whos we? Cause last time i checked no-thing exists. So it cant be we are fuckign one. when its all empty like the buddha discovered.

We don't need a higher power. We only have ourselves to save ourselves in this world. Just like the buddha.

The divine law of god is a good thing to follow. To always be looking to achieve better moral principles of life.

In the end, No drug or meditation or anything in this world will lead anybody to actual truth.

For all we truly know. The mf almighty could be a antithesis of a moral god and be totally immoral and down right evil.

What if satan was the true creator? anybody ever fucking ask that lol. Look at the madness in this world.

What ever made us is def almighty and powerful and does not fuck around at all.

I have been to astral planes, I have seen god and merged with god. I have seen the mf depths of hellfire and the devil.

Ya know what that all left me is more questions and a realization I don't know jack shit of whats going on. It could all be delusions of the mind, which it is.

God the all powerful controls it all. Who the fuck knows what awaits us after death. a return to source, or hellfire.

One thing i am sure of is that hell and heaven exist. Cause i have been to both and everywhere inbetween in my journey on life.

Biggest thing in life just be a good person, be kind to folk, do not steal and rape. Help out the homeless and poor people. Charity work goes a long way to contributing something of good concrete value to this world. Something those dirty fucking new age hippie types won;t know about cause they so rich getting cooked on their parents money in the jungle living a lie.

The karma you put out in this life will come and reap us all in the after life.

There is one god. Sure as fuck do not want to even test the wrath of the almighty. Justice will come to be served on everyone that has ever lived.

God guides us to a higher ideal moral way of living. Trust in god with all your heart. Cause the evils of this world are fucking painful for everyone.

I do not trust anybody who does praise the most high and all powerful ONE GOD.

La ilaha illallah​

There is no god but god. No gods. ONLY ONE!

Well,I am a christian and there is only one God with three ipostases for me....and the right question for me is"Do I think God needs us to heal the world"-and the answer is No!....but my intelect like humanbeing is very limmited,so there's no way to know what's are God's plans.....and is maybe oldfashioned,but i really think,that we are in shit(like all the planet),because we forgot,that we are only humans and blinded for real

Gods do not exist either.

God guides us to a higher ideal moral way of living.
Which is it? god/no god?

I get the ref to allah but ya cant be of double mind in this case. My perspective

If there is a god it is both destructive (evil) and creative (good). Maybe these are just ingrained into our brains but we da only ones that can undo what we have done, imo.
Read that some wanted to know how the end would be... answer was as it began. Does this mean an anti-big-bang? Big ass black hole just suck up the universe? IDK and dont care but today we here and have control of our future. My perspective again.
How much effort does it take to be benevolent once in a while?

You need Spiritual Development to become what you are.
To become whole again.

You need a correct spiritual understanding @6am-64-14m so that you never have to feel alone again.
You are never alone.
and many other benefits.

The Truth is a universal thing.
Those whom hold The Truth rarely try to speak to others about it.
Because everyone has their own ideas and lots of people have been turned off by man made religion (including myself).
“The Truth however, is a long, hard journey to purify yourself in order to see truth.“ from the above video that @Zopiclone bandit
graciously left.

Do not let your bad experiences with religious people turn you away from seeking The Truth!