• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do you think spores will always be legal in the US?

michael_1992

Bluelighter
Do you think shroom spores will always be legal in the United States? I am pretty worried about this because if they become illegal - it may be impossible to buy them online to look at under the microscope.

Do you think shroom spores will always be legal in the United States? I am pretty worried about this because if they become illegal - it may be impossible to buy them online to look at under the microscope.
They are already controlled in California.

The law is unlikely to change unless there is some precipitating factor, such as an epidemic of home cultivation.

Here's the cool thing about home mushroom cultivation; it is *easy* to make your own spore prints. Distilled water, insulin/10 ml syringes, couple of glass cups, home made glove box gloves and tin foil. Trading spores is also easy. Making spore prints is the first 'sub hobby' I recommend once people cultivate at home. Once you learn how to make your own spore prints/syringes, it's a small matter to move to liquid culture.

Tom

(and then cloneing onto petri dishes, etc)

Yeah I wouldnt worry about it. As others have stated it is not likely to happen, contrary to what people may believe they dont just change the laws to make things illegal without it being a hassle. There would most likely be a large scare campaign by the media prior to it being made illegal so you would be aware of its impending status change, more then likely. The amount of resources it would take to change the law, given that mushrooms are not a chronically occurring issue I agree they will never be illegal. If you live in one of the few states where are already then they will be.