• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Do you think I will be fine? Too much buspaiur

Officerbacon

Greenlighter
I was feeling pretty down and thought taking my prescribed buspaur would help me fall asleep. I took 5 10mg pills and 3 15 mg pills. I searched it up and said it could give me a seizure. Does anyone take buspaur and if so will I be okay. I did not mix it with alcohol and i havent taken it as prescribed in a long time. I already tried to throwing it up but couldnt so if you guys tell me i will not be okay im not sure what i’ll do

This stuff is bunk. Had it, tried it, did nothing. I don't get why it's accredited as a psychiatric medicine.

This stuff is bunk. Had it, tried it, did nothing. I don't get why it's accredited as a psychiatric medicine.
I agree, it’s a sham. I don’t even suffer from anxiety but I was prescribed anyways, presumably for cash
I stopped taking it a while ago so I thought maybe it would fuck with my brain, but I’m probably just paranoid. Only thing so far are some bad brain zaps but I get those from SSRI withdrawl anyway

Yeah, that was indeed the only effect I got. Intensified Brain Zaps, because it's a partial agonist

I know one person who swears by buspar. Keeps their anxiety low and keeps them from binge drinking. Everybody else I know says buspar is an unpleasant placebo. So I guess your m may vary

Yeah, I can’t really say much about it because I don’t have anxiety (only lord know why I was given it). I do know it gives some major brain fog about 15 minutes after taking it.
i had trouble going to sleep because I was anxious but I actually woke up this morning very happy and well rested so I think it’ll be using it to go to sleep on nights I really want to.

Yeah, I can’t really say much about it because I don’t have anxiety (only lord know why I was given it). I do know it gives some major brain fog about 15 minutes after taking it.
i had trouble going to sleep because I was anxious but I actually woke up this morning very happy and well rested so I think it’ll be using it to go to sleep on nights I really want to.
Yeah I remember that, as soon as you took it you started feeling something coming on but it never does , I filled two scripts of it and flushed them in the end .

I think buspirone is one of the most useless psychiatric drugs (for sure in top 10 useless ones).