• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Do you think I should take methionine alongside Vitamin B12 to prevent deficiency in between my sessions of nitrous oxide use given what we know now.

Drag2019

Bluelighter
The reason I'm suggesting using methionine alongside vitamin B12 can be explained here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1403023/

I have read before about it actually potentially decreasing your lifespan though which is why you want to avoid eating too much foods that contain it daily which is mainly animal products or brazil nuts apparently. So I'm wondering if taking it as a supplement for a few days each month to help with recovery would make a difference much or not regarding either pros or cons in this situation?

My only advise here is to not huff anything. Nitrous is the least bad inhalant, but really the shit lasts 5 seconds and isn't as interesting as something like dmt or salvia, even those last longer. (not to mention have a nice lack of physical brain damage) None of what you're saying here sounds great, supplements that actually decrease purported life span just to indulge in a drug is not something I'd advise, and the drug it's self is known to cause paralysis if abused. Good luck and have fun.

Well um thanks for the reply I guess but that's not exactly helpful information, Although I do value yours and anyone else's opinion so thanks again just not the kind of information I'm seeking, I guess?