• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Do you test entire pills?

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
When you do painkillers do you guys test the entire pill or what? I mostly pop them so I'm not sure what to do i try to test a small chunk off a single pill when i get some and try really small amounts. Not sure what else to do. If a chunk of a pill tests negative for fent and i take that said tested portion and it got me high would it be safe to assume it's an opiate with no fentanyl hot spots?

Last edited:
If you are concerned with a pressed pill, better idea would be to crush it into a fine powder and dissolve in say, vodka, and dose volumetrically to see what you're working with

If you are concerned with a pressed pill, better idea would be to crush it into a fine powder and dissolve in say, vodka, and dose volumetrically to see what you're working with
Is that just to test it? I can't stand the taste of alcohol I can't even smell it.

Or water, etc. Or propylene glycol. Though for some reason i think propylene glycol tastes worse than alcohol.

Pressed pills have hotspots. Or just grinding it up into a very fine and well mixed powder might help and dosijg with a milligram scale

Or water, etc. Or propylene glycol. Though for some reason i think propylene glycol tastes worse than alcohol.

Pressed pills have hotspots. Or just grinding it up into a very fine and well mixed powder might help and dosijg with a milligram scale
sorry for all the questions but if i took a quarter of a pill and that tested negative and then i drank the water and got an opiate high off it, does that mean I don't have to worry about hot spots or fentanyl in it?