Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Do you still go to the cinema?

Wow that's a long time. Why haven't you gone back ?
No real reason. Laziness? Once we had Blockbuster video I would just rent and watch at home. I never like the way my sneakers stuck to the theater floor of a theater or how some people could not be quiet. But mostly because I just stopped.

I did however see Up In Smoke in the 70's. The theater was filled with smoke even back then.

I was completely wrong about that thinking it's a happy story not so much no I don't really go to cinema much these days when I do I only buy frozen microwave pizza or coffee as those are the most reasonable priced concessions these days nachos are stretching it but not as ludicrous as popcorn I cringe when someone doesn't get a large drink w/ free refill price is the steepest on soda

I would like to say yes I go to boutique theaters with updated luxury modern seating for movies worth paying a pretty penny but no just any old big box office close by seldomly

Maybe when I move and the classic theater is the close one I will go more often not sure big town dynamic has me not going so much these days to stretch this rant out for no reason 😂 wtf sry