• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do you seretly wish your man would just be happy giving you oral...and nothing else?

Wraiven

Greenlighter
Do you secretly wish your man would just be happy giving you oral...and nothing else?

As in, do you wish you could just make your man give you oral whenever you want, for as long as you want and then that's it?

For me, as a male, I do secretly wish my woman only wanted oral from me and nothing else. I wish my woman would just have me give her oral for hours and when she can't get off anymore, roll over and go to sleep and completely leave me hanging.

I would love it if my woman did this to me constantly.

I don't know, something about it is just completely hot and the thought drives me crazy!

Last edited:
I don't have to wish, I know he would ?

If this is a fantasy, why don't you bring it up to your partner?

I have brought it up to past partners. It would seem a woman who wants this is extremely rare. The only women I have met like this were women online who lives trillions of miles away. Would be nice to find a woman who is like this before getting in to the relationship. However, as mentioned before, I am growing to understand that women like this are extremely rare.

That's special that you imply he actually had to learn how to fuck when fucking comes instinctively for the rest of us. Pretty sure my fantasy has nothing to do with knowing how to fuck... /rolls eyes

Have you shared this with your woman? I'm sure she would be happy to oblige.

We often do that anyway, one sided pleasure with no need to go any further than a good blow job. Doesn't have to be when your ready to sleep either or have to be any romantic setting etc

Bear

For the most part I agree with you, Bearlove. The problem is, my fantasy is a pretty one sided fantasy. Most women want more than just oral sex. Most women find that oral sex is only the starter to pleasure. I know there are some women out there who can't even orgasm through regular sex and the only way they can get off is through oral. So instead of bending a woman to my sexual desires and expecting her to only have an oral relationship, I figure it might be easier to find a woman who would much prefer an oral only relationship. Of course I don't expect to find her here, this forum is world wide, but I would however like to get a feel of what kind of percentage of women would prefer this type of relationship. It will at very least give me an idea of what I am up against.

I want what I want, but I want to be fair about it as well. Any woman I am with I am going to want to pleasure her in any way she desires her pleasure. However, I have yet to experience my level of pleasure because I am always doing what pleases the woman I am with, instead of indulging in my own pleasures...if that makes sense? So I would like to meet a woman who is my equal sexually, that way I don't have to ask a woman to indulge my desires who would rather not live that way. Now if I find a woman who does indeed only desire oral sex, plus has no desire to give a man oral and prefers not to have actual intercourse, well then I will have found my perfect sexual match.

This way we both get what we want and we are both happy because neither of us has to do anything we don't want to do.

At least this is my solution that I am going for. ;)

gonna be pretty difficult. most straight women like oral sex, but they absolutely love the D. I usually can only go down on my girl for minutes before she is screaming for it m8

Oh you mean 'only' as in you never want to have penetrative sex with her?

I think that would be a pretty strange scenario for a full relationship - a lot of women enter relationships with guys as they want to go on to have children etc

I did read your post and think you were talking about edging or only getting off on getting her off (as that can be really rewarding) but I couldn't imagine it constantly. There are a few sub / dom relationships like that though where the woman calls the shots, I'm sure that there will be somebody out there thinking the same way as you.

Bear

Pillow princess is the term. You can probably find what you want on Craig's list.

As in, do you wish you could just make your man give you oral whenever you want, for as long as you want and then that's it?

For me, as a male, I do secretly wish my woman only wanted oral from me and nothing else. I wish my woman would just have me give her oral for hours and when she can't get off anymore, roll over and go to sleep and completely leave me hanging.

I would love it if my woman did this to me constantly.

I don't know, something about it is just completely hot and the thought drives me crazy!

I would love this. I've always wanted a man that I could randomly shove between my legs whenever I wanted and then just... walk away...

I am sort of like you Wraiven.

I have given women who were hook ups or we were very casually dating oral sex since that's what they/we wanted to do but I did not get oral sex from them, and I did not fuck them and that's basically all we did for sex.

I am sort of like you Wraiven.

I have given women who were hook ups or we were very casually dating oral sex since that's what they/we wanted to do but I did not get oral sex from them, and I did not fuck them and that's basically all we did for sex.

Yeah, something about that is just insanely hot, man. So you get me. Good to know I'm not the only guy like that...however, it would seem that we are rare, my man.

That's special that you imply he actually had to learn how to fuck when fucking comes instinctively for the rest of us. Pretty sure my fantasy has nothing to do with knowing how to fuck... /rolls eyes

Calm down pal.

I never implied at all that he had to learn to fuck - I simply stated that he knows how.

Also, my comment was only intended to illustrate that my boyfriend is great in bed, and that I enjoy getting fucked by him way too much to give it up.

You asked a question in the thread title, and I answered it. If I had realised that you were so sensitive, I would have elaborated.

Hope this clears things up a bit for you. Welcome to Bluelight :)