• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do you prefer trimmed or shaved on a guy for sucking balls?

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
So I stay fairly natural but love having my balls sucked so I trim them if I'm on a promise.
Do the ladies (and inclined gents) find that hair massively gets in the way of "gargling marbles" if you'll excuse the expression?

lolol gargling marbles...

It depends. Some guys are naturally less hairy or they have very thin hairs so it's not a big deal. Other guys have seriously thick hair down there and I don't go near it... don't feel like getting my teeth flossed lol...

The texture and smell of thicker hair are a turn off, and balls trap sweat like there's no tomorrow. On that note, he better have showered THAT DAY or it's not happening.

just spit out a poof of kratom after reading this. absolutely fucking hollering from scrolling through the ‘what’s new’ tab. of course i had to see it as i was shoveling a spoon of plant matter into my mouth.

shaved 🪒

I'm one of those inclined gents that you speak of. When I'm in the moment and attracted to the other, not much will stop me from garbling those marbles. Trimmed and shaved are both good. I prefer either to a full bush. The main thing is, when I'm sucking some balls (or dick) i don't want to have to stop every 5 seconds to get hair out of my teeth or off of my tongue. Trimmed or shaved are both about equal for me and either is preferred to a full bush

Normal amount of hairs I don't mind. If the guy's got a beard in his lower regions he needs to trim it back 'cause spitting furballs is distracting.

So I stay fairly natural but love having my balls sucked so I trim them if I'm on a promise.
Do the ladies (and inclined gents) find that hair massively gets in the way of "gargling marbles" if you'll excuse the expression?

I sense a crazy 'haircut' coming..

Someone tell him you like a pubic mohawk.

Or maybe a pubic dreadlock lol. Use it as a ropeswing for the mrs 😎

I shave mine only cuz of acrobatic sex lol. Also some of those who gave me such a pleasure seemed to not mind at all if I'm hairy but some seemed to have problems so I shaved as a gentleman should.