• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

do you prefer pure mdma/molly or more of a speedy roll

Agree with Phatass (nice nick btw :)),
If I wanna have a speedy boost, I rather take a bit speed myself than to be dependent on the pre-mix made by an unknown person. And I really rather not pay for anything else but MDxx in my pills.
Or also a better option than a mixed pill is to find some Methylone or comparable RC.

Btw, I am not quite sure what the following indications Exactly mean, can anyone explain:
- Molly
- "Roll"/rolling?

a little amp with some MDA... my fav mix ever!

I love being glued to the couch on molly, but I also love getting up and not being able to stop dancing...

I would have to say both!

absolutely 100 percent pure. i am super sensitive to stimulants, amphetamines particularly.

Yea i would think i am sensitive to stimulants based on past experiences. I definitely like pure mdma pills better, i mean thats what you paid for right. Also with speedy pills the comedown is a lot worse as well as trying to get to sleep as well as neurotoxcicity issues. Speedy pills are all around lose imo.

Btw, I'm quite surprised that a lot of people over here say that molly is only good for cuddling and chilling. I can pull some mean dance moves on MDMA (last time I even got applause :D) and enjoy it immensely!

As long as I don't dose too much (Pill with 120mg MDMA untill the rush calms down) I dó get energy from molly, and since M (or the serotonin) is preventing the noradrenaline to be absorbed as it usually would, everybody should...
Aren't you guys influenced by dealers who try to promote their cheap pills which are cut down with speed? I am quite sure that approx 80% of the Netherlands would agree with me on the only molly stance. I am confused!

I prefer the more molly-like rolls. The last rolls I got tested as part 5 MDMA and part 1 ketamine. I really liked that combo, felt good. I am not a big fan of speedy effects.

I have to totally agree with this. Had some MDMA/ketamine rolls once. Normally I'm more of a MDMA/amp person, but I do like the addition of the K.

pure mdma is nice, but i like MDA at parties -- it's higher energy for me. A little speed in my pills is nice as long as it's not an overwhelming amount. =)

I absolutely agree with you 100%.%)
New best friend

If i wanted to take meth, i would buy myself some fucking meth.

But i don't like speed or even the idea of meth being the drug getting me high.

Wow man im tweeked, lets go do something man.... I cant sleep, cant eat, but man im tweeked.... This is awesome man lets do something and stay up all night and be tweeked.... And then the comedown hits and you just want more.

Or

Wow man, rollin balls... All of you are amazing, ooh wow pretty lights.... Backrub pleas.... oh wow better than sex.... I now understand why cats like to be petted! Lets go put a strobe in the bathroom and have wild sex until we run out of warm water!

I prefer the 2nd option....

Since here in Quebec we have the choice so if I want a speedy high I just buy speed, but when I want that MDMA feeling... I get MDMA.

A tiny bit of amp is alright. I don't mind adding like 5-10mg of adderal with my MDMA. But I am fine with not having speed as well even at a rave.

I love the idea of preferring "clean" pills, but my best experiences are when I'm more energized and not floored at all. I'm not sensitive to stimulants at all (caffiene) so I tend to like small amounts of meth in MDMA.

pure MDMA for sure. I wouldn't mind the speedy ones if I knew what I was getting beforehand, but still doesn't compare to clean rolls.