• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Do you NEED to filter #4 Heroin?

Chris42393

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, i will soon be getting some "supposedly" uncut heroin very soon, coming directly from the country of origin. Do i need to filter this #4 heroin? Or can i just draw it up in a syringe?

I dont personally have any syringe filters, but would cotton ear cleaners work if so?

Thanks

Definitely a good idea to filter. If you don’t have quality filters on hand cotton is better than nothing. Not ideal, but definitely better than just mixing it in the barrel.

Outside of a medical/pharmaceutical environment I’d remain critical of any claim it is uncut. That is very unlikely, because even if they didn’t cut it it was probably cut somewhere along the way.

I'd say its always necissary to filter what you inject. cotton is substandard but better than nothing. Also, always assume your drug is cut, but pretend like it isn't, go slow with small doses. Finding "uncut" heroin is like finding a needle in a haystack. It exists......but few actually get any.

EDIT: Damn, I was 9 seconds too slow, Toothpastedog and I literally posted the same answer at the same time hahaha

Thanks for the replies guys! Guess ill pick some up then. Can heroin still in "brick" form, still be cut?

Unless you were there for the entire manufacturing process, yes. There is no way to know if it’s cut short if analytical testing. That one of the major issues with driving drug users underground.

I'd say its always necissary to filter what you inject. cotton is substandard but better than nothing. Also, always assume your drug is cut, but pretend like it isn't, go slow with small doses. Finding "uncut" heroin is like finding a needle in a haystack. It exists......but few actually get any.

EDIT: Damn, I was 9 seconds too slow, Toothpastedog and I literally posted the same answer at the same time hahaha

It’s just more reinforcing both of us posting :) yay teamwork!

This would really help, it's triple layered with three porosities down to .22um:
Which means it will filter out bacteria.

s-l225.jpg

I live in Australia and if you have good sources, then the #4 China white you get here really can be good enough that you probably don't need to filter. And I often haven't.

But that's rare, even here it's rare that you'd be in a position to get it pure enough that you don't need to filter. So speaking much more generally, yes you should filter it. No it probably won't kill you if you don't, but it's not something you should make a habit of. Even with what I got I still usually filtered it.

So my advise is to filter.

Also, it's very very unlikely it's truly uncut. Less cut perhaps, but uncut is unlikely.