• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Do you love God but feel persecuted by religion for your drug use? Check out the New Knights of Israel!

Actually legal drugs should be ok and moderate consumption per se is not a problem if it’s not breaking laws (even so is ok as long as you accept punishment, don’t destroy your body, mind and other people). Jesus was prosecuted by and accepted earthly law and asked same from his followers. Kinda makes you wonder why would he suggest people to comply with laws, even wrong laws… I guess at time, and now too, going only by “heavens law” would cause a lot of chaos.

If Jesus has a second coming I would highly recommend him being a drug pusher..
since i started taking drugs i've conspired that jesus must've had some mushrooms or dmt or something in his wine. people would over come their sickness's or see god because of his wine, so it became controversial and that's why they killed him... idk. supposedly there is a book that jesus was taken off the cross before he died and they let him leave the area and move to "kashmir". the book is "jesus died in kashmir". i thought it was pretty weird to find at the library.

Kinda makes you wonder why would he suggest people to comply with laws, even wrong laws… I guess at time, and now too, going only by “heavens law” would cause a lot of chaos.

It took me into my 40's to figure this one out. Jesus wants his followers to follow the laws, because if we break the laws people will say, "Why should we listen to them, they're a pack of criminals?" But if you go further than you think you should have to, to follow laws then people will look at you as being serious. Serious about the things I believe.

IMHO it's the same reason why Jesus didn't want to take pain killers before he was executed. I think he was concerned that if he accepted pain killers that people would have said that he was afraid or that he had regrets about the way that he lived his life.

Jesus-arguing-with-the-Pharisees-300x221.jpg

"I am 100% serious."

If Jesus has a second coming I would highly recommend him being a drug pusher..

Interesting but I'm betting that Jesus will return and start lighting people up. He tried to be Mr. Nice Guy the first time around and how much more will his followers have to take? When Jesus returns he will liberate Israel.

Finally wicked people will be punished and good people will have things begin to go their way. We don't have to take this forever.

Interesting but I'm betting that Jesus will return and start lighting people up. He tried to be Mr. Nice Guy the first time around and how much more will his followers have to take? When Jesus returns he will liberate Israel.

Finally wicked people will be punished and good people will have things begin to go their way. We don't have to take this forever.
Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth

So it s basically Catholicism but a little more "drug friendly". I m Catholic myself and honestly can t see why alcohol in moderation is allowed whether ALL drugs are considered intrinsically evil period according to the Catechism. I guess is a prudential move as drugs are illegal hence anytime we buy heroin coke etc we are basically financing criminals and also because even if addiction to "legal" drugs like alcohol and benzos is worse than, say, opioid addiction ( at least if you have access to pharmaceutical ones) it s easier to become addicted to opioids or coke than to booze. But maybe you are talking only about psychedelics?
We advocate the controlled consumption of all substances.

I am happy to say I never let a religion make me feel guilty about anything. :) I made peace with who I am. If others have not it is on them.

Yes I love God. But I think religions ran by the devil. They can’t escape if they don’t even know they’re in prison.

There’s whores in churches and preachers in hell. It’s not about the titles…or the protocols. It’s about the person inside and the purpose

I’m a sinner saved by grace

Protect me like the pupil of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings from the wicked, who are assailing me, from my deadly enemies, who are all around me. They close their hearts to compassion; they speak arrogantly with their mouths; they track me down, they surround me; they watch for a chance to bring me to the ground. They are like lions eager to tear the prey, like young lions crouching in ambush. Arise, Adonai, confront them! Bring them down! With your sword deliver me from the wicked, with your hand, Adonai, from human beings, from people whose portion in life is this world. You fill their stomachs with your treasure, their children will be satisfied too and will leave their wealth to their little ones. But my prayer, in righteousness, is to see your face; on waking, may I be satisfied with a vision of you.
Tehillim (Psa) 17:8‭-‬15 CJB

"But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins . . . " Then he said to the paralytic, "Get up, take your mat and go home." And the man got up and went home. Mathew 9:6-7

The LORD is far from the wicked but he hears the prayer of the righteous. Proverbs 15:29

5 O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.

6 Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord God of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.

7 Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.

8 I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.

9 For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.

10 When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach.

11 I made sackcloth also my garment; and I became a proverb to them.

12 They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.

Psalms 69:5-12

A song of ascents: Come, bless Adonai, all you servants of Adonai, who serve each night in the house of Adonai. Lift your hands toward the sanctuary, and bless Adonai. May Adonai, the maker of heaven and earth, bless you from Tziyon.
Tehillim (Psa) 134:1‭-‬3 CJB

Jerusalem

(English, Hebrew)​

Blessed are You L-rd (blessed is His Name)
Welcome to Jerusalem (blessed is His Name)
Blessed are You L-rd (blessed is His Name)
Welcome to Jerusalem (blessed is His Name)

From the Bible to the Koran
Revelation in Jerusalem
Hello, hello
You can see Christians, Jews and Muslims
Living together and praying amen
Let's give thanks and praises

Blessed are You L-rd
Welcome to Jerusalem
Blessed are You L-rd
Welcome to Jerusalem

Jerusalem here I am
Jerusalem I love you
Jerusalem here I am
Jerusalem I love you

Israel my precious
Israel my precious
I love you
Israel my precious

Israel my precious
Israel my precious
I love you
Israel my precious

From the Bible to the Koran
Revelation time
Shalom salam aleikoum
You can see Christians, Jews, and Muslims
Living together and praying amen
Let's gives thanks and praises

Blessed are You L-rd
Welcome to Jerusalem

Jerusalem here I am
Jerusalem I love you
Jerusalem here I am
Jerusalem I love you

Israel my precious
Israel my precious
I love you
Israel my precious

Israel my precious
Israel my precious
Israel my precious
I love you
Israel my precious

Jerusalem here I am
Jerusalem I love you
Jerusalem here I am
Jerusalem I love you
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/jerusalem-jerusalem.html-7

I just like the fact by what medications whom I've been judged greatly by pharisaical Christians that it would be that I suffer rather then have a life of normalsee. The figure in Scripture that intrigues me the most is the man of lawlessness. Whom was spoken by all the Prophets mainly Daniel. To me if what Daniel's Oracles really come to pass there has to be a third Temple.

No exemption from Satan's madness and wrath when he is locked out of the third and second Heaven. He will give I assume either a Muslim or Jew his authority and seat.

There will be a war in the Middle East that will cause the whole world to be caught up in it. He will be enraged by the Holy Covenant. Christians Jews and any other religions who don't bow the knee to him will be either captive or slained. He will try to change laws and times. It will be like the World is being transformed into a demonic realm. He will say you must worship me. It's the mark of the beast 666. All I can gather is John was trying to say that this madman will be like Nero. Insane and a beast who you won't be able to do anything without that mark.
So, basically, is what's going on now,
all this Gaza shit and even the name of the Hamas operation (Al-Aqsa flood) screams: Third Temple.
is going to be built and probably Al-Aqsa will be destroyed or taken down in some way, then the muslim countries will declare Yihad against the West,
it's exactly what's going on now.

I'm the Prophet Daniel. I made it into the Bible Hall of Fame. Only Hall of Fame Ill be inducted is the Bible Hall of Fame I'm a walk of flames. I'm just preparing you all for the (I AM) To come. I've seen all of you tremble at this Gift, you all are so very welcome. Into His Glorious Kingdom that is. Love you all beautiful ppl. His Children.

When You see on TV the Abomination (Muslim temple) that causes desolation spoken of by Daniel My Prophet flee Israel. Get the Hell outta there for we are going to be in one hell of a ride. Mathew 24 Daniel 12.

Find the Prophets and learn to read the instructions (Oracles) that are in My book. Daniel.

Opioids cured my alcoholism (not even kidding).

Although I don't need any sort of organized religion to find meaning in my life.

People should find "god" if they want to, internally & keep their relationship with their creator private.
Unfortunately most people take it & try to force it on others or organize it into a tool of oppression & mind control.

Everyone has their own spiritual journey, whatever that may be & we shouldn't persuade people to "find god" if they are not ready.