View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do You Like LSD Or 25I-NBOME More?

Another_Dimension2

Greenlighter
Hey guys! I have only tripped on 25I and honestly I know the risks and I would definitely do that again I swear it changed my life so much and made me and my best friend break mental boundaries and we're closer than ever and thats great. Anybody here think that 25I is in some ways.. better? I mean it is stronger, and the risks are only a danger if more than 1 tab is taken.. So if 1 tab is taken is it basically the same as 3 tabs of LSD? Let me know what you guys think

No. It is not only dangerous when taking more than one tab, it can be dangerous at wildly unpredictable dosages. And taking one is not, generally speaking, like taking three hits of strong LSD. LSD is infinitely deeper, more inmersive, and more profound. 25I is garbage.

You are right my man, maybe I really did miss out on a great experience. I did have a great time on 25I but I just knew it wasnt a better visual trip than real acid would've been, which upsets me. But LSD is so dry in my state :'(

You are right my man, maybe I really did miss out on a great experience. I did have a great time on 25I but I just knew it wasnt a better visual trip than real acid would've been, which upsets me. But LSD is so dry in my state :'(
I know the struggle, it sucks when you can't find the substance you're looking for. But I'd be very leary of substituting with a chemical with such a bad safety record. While LSD may be difficult to come by, we happen to be living in a golden age for RC lysergamides. As long as someone isn't a teenager living with their parents, these things are relatively safe and easy to acquire. Certainly much safer than buying unknown quantities of dangerous drugs from shady street dealers.

LSD>25i any day. 25i always felt toxic and was a shallow, hedonistic journey... albeit fun. It's the emotional turmoil and utter mindfuck of LSD that really makes it better... plus no worries of death :| Really the two are only similar in that they are psychedelics, it's a shame so many people are trying NBOMes these days and assuming they're just like acid, when that's the furthest thing from the truth.

Be careful OP. Someone at my college campus when I was in school wound up dead in a parking lot after taking some 25i and the university even sent us warnings about it.

If you can't find real LSD, how about some of the much safer RC lysergamides, such as 1p-LSD?

I mean it is stronger
It is less potent, and subjectively I have never even heard any anecdotal evidence for claim that it is "stronger." Quite the contrary.

and the risks are only a danger if more than 1 tab is taken..
Probably. Not certainly.

So if 1 tab is taken is it basically the same as 3 tabs of LSD?
Since you really can't know how much chemical is on each tab, and 'tab' is not a standardized measurement, no.

I like LSD more because it's almost impossible to experience negative physical side effects, whereas nbomes can kill at unknown and small dosages.

I like LSD more because it's almost impossible to experience negative physical side effects, whereas nbomes can kill at unknown and small dosages.
LSD IS superior in pretty much every single way to any NBOMe chemical but I I have to disagree about it being almost impossible to have negative physical side effects from LSD...
It is possible to get intense nausea on the come up and there's always vasoconstriction.
I'm very prone to vasoconstriction on psychedelics and especially acid and I've heard many people complain about back and neck tension on LSD.
All of the that seems wayyyyyyy worse on 25I though.

^ Yeah I just meant medically significant/life threatening side-effects. You're right that LSD can have physical side effects, but worst case on LSD is stuff like nausea, sweating, mild vasoconstriction. Worst case on NBOMes is seizures, severe vasoconstriction, death.

I've never tried any NBOMes, so I can't comment on their effects. I plan on never trying them, it seems crazy and reckless to bother with them when there are so many better drugs around that are safer and easy to acquire.

Never tried 25i-nbome, but have tried 25i-nboh and 25c-nboh. 25c-nboh was better for me.... but the lysergamides (all of them really lsd, al-lad, eth-lad, .....) are better in every way (well except price).... there's plenty of them to choose too.... al-lad if you like something with a lot of visuals/euphoria/shorter duration, lsd/ald52/1p-lsd (all 3 feel pretty close to me) if you'd prefer the classic lsd experience and eth-lad/1p-eth-lad which is both visual and has the mind fuck aspect of lsd... the duration is about the same as lsd/1p-lsd/ald52 but the positive push/euphoria is not as strong as al-lad,

Potency wise al-lad is a bit weaker then the others which are all about the same potency (eth-lad should be stronger but the difference isn't noticable imo).

Somehow 100ug of eth-lad + 100ug of lsd/1p-lsd/ald52 is much stronger than 200ug of just one and the synergy between them is very nice (and you really shouldn't need more than 100ug each (or 100ug eth-lad and 125ug ald52 since ald52 usually comes in 125ug blotters). Idk about combing al-lad with any of the others.

Some people get nausea from some lysergamides but for me that was never a problem.

I wouldn't do another Nbome if it was the last drug on earth. That shit is poison as far as I'm concerned.