Votes: 3 30.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • xyz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SpiralusSancti

Bluelighter
I almost never laugh (in fact only smile sometimes, kinda) on N₂O and certainly don’t burst in laugh like some but I had “revelations” why people do...kinda...

Yes, the first few times using cartridges which is imo a half dose. But that was not entirely due to N2O itself. More the lower dosage and my expectation's to its effects.
It acts quick and creates an incedibly intense but short trip into the dissociatives realm.

When using a proper dose, a full baloon. It takes you much further and I would just let my self emerge in it and layed as still as possible trying to feel the whole spectrum of it. Otherwise I would drop with all associated risks of falling. A sober tripsitter could be usefull when you are taking full baloon's! Have fun, as it is a funny drug.

Sometimes it gives me a big revelatory laugh. I don't agree with the moniker "laughing gas" though, makes it seem like some silly giggles.

I wish I could do it like that (have fun with 1 balloon). I need few lungfuls to get it rolling and it gets really interesting after much more.

I used to be one of those who thought it’s best kept for combos with psychedelics but at one point got into it as I really love dissos and “figured it out”

Sometimes it gives me a big revelatory laugh. I don't agree with the moniker "laughing gas" though, makes it seem like some silly giggles.

That’s the best way to describe it. I’ll occasionally laugh in like a “holy shit this is nuts, life’s a joke” type of way but no giggle fits.

-GC

Never!
I usually got a rough, disorienting trip that only lasted about a minute.

nitrous is pretty stupid or pointless to use unless i'm tripping. i definitely don't laugh, but on a decent or even small dose of psychedelics nitrous can send the trip into hyperdrive or whatever you want to call it... i always want to recommend nitrous to people when tripping. i was amazed at how much harder it made me trip.

nitrous is pretty stupid or pointless to use unless i'm tripping.

I used to think like you until I experienced accumulated effects after a lot of hits. Well, maybe that’s even more stupid health wise so it’s still best to keep it for tripping and if used in bigger quantities than it’s best to do it only on rare occasions and take a lot of B12 (preloading and postloading).

I plan to measure oxygen levels next time I’ll do it. I’m quite sure that oxygen deprivation is at least to some extent influencing experience but would be glad it’s rather proven opposite. To me using it with oxygen doesn’t really seem like a better option unless it’s for anesthesia as I bet most people would end up using whole tanks in one go and that could make direct damage from N₂O worse and people pass out long before permanent brain damage from oxygen deprivation kicks in. Most everybody who free dives had come to point of blue lips. Tho it seems that professional free divers, along many beneficial effects from diving also suffer slight memory problems. Have in mind that passing out for professional free divers isn’t really a rare thing.

I've never really laughed from any drugs, except for the first few times I smoked weed.

If I do, it's something objectively funny I would have laughed at sober.

nitrous is pretty stupid or pointless to use unless i'm tripping.
Yeah I never really liked it by itself

I've never really laughed from any drugs, except for the first few times I smoked weed.

If I do, it's something objectively funny I would have laughed at sober.

It’s pretty much the same with me.

Of topic, I had a few rough years and hardly even smiled sober or not but some joy is getting back and my face muscles don’t feel like lifting weights when I smile anymore.

No laughing on nitrous for me. I do find the oxygen deprivation to be an interesting thought though. I know I have headrushed out on no2, one time i caught a head rush and a non drug knowledgable observer thought I od'd. Last time I was in the ER someone had the same thing happen; heard the parents nipping, he hits it straight out of the cannister and just goes down for a few seconds....the ignorance will end us if we let it.

When I had braces I loved going to the orthodontist because he always put me on laughing gas. Every single time. Even for just a check up. I kinda feel like he sorta enjoyed resting his hands on my boobs but idk. I didn’t care. I was floating

I believe if you have a certain insurance (not sure if this is still true) that you pay for the gas every time so if you request it he is obliged. Probably not true anymore but it was nice. I always got the gas and .5 xanax for nerves.

When I had braces I loved going to the orthodontist because he always put me on laughing gas. Every single time. Even for just a check up. I kinda feel like he sorta enjoyed resting his hands on my boobs but idk. I didn’t care. I was floating
hey, I got some nitrous and a chair too :p
no insurance required

Oxygen deprivation is a real issue. I pump oxygen in with the gas and it actually enhances the effect.

When combined with DMT I had a pretty serious laughing fit, but that could've also had to do with the big goofy massage chair I sat in directly after dosing

Not that I can remember..however at the dentist while getting work done I've laughed from music played on radio of one of the women whichever decided to always have a radio there. One time it was..it's the end of the world as we know it..other time it was something by Lil Jon can't remember song but it was on the radio a lot then and omg the face when someone else hears it but tries to act professional hahahaha. Just looked it up..it was get low.