• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do you know what substance this is?

Vitani1

Greenlighter
I'm hoping someone who has a friend that is more experienced with stimulants can help me with (maybe) important information regarding a certain experience. A friend told his other friend he has molly. The friend hasn't done this in awhile so he gets 0.25 and snorts it in one line. Shortly after it has less of an orgasmic effect and more of a stronger version of adderall and so it became obvious within 20 minutes after that this was neither molly or adderall. Adderall is not as intense and if snorted takes less than 20 minutes to begin so the friend assumed its meth and is relatively worried about his dosage amount because his heart is still beating 6 hours later and he is becoming numb in his arms and face. The substance was crystal/white power and didn't really burn. It made you half as num as good yey and had a slightly less hard drip but was still better. He has survived the past 6 hours with company so do you think 6 hours is a good indicator of a good future outcome (in terms of a heart attack) because it maybe would have occurred already? and regardless of the type of amphetamine this was probably a large dose. Isn't numbness a sign of decreased blood flow throughout the nervous system? Anyway my main inquiry concerns what you believe this drug to be so I can understand and control this very intense and unexpected experience with more rationality. I should add that this does not seem to be as intense in behavior as I see in videos of people on meth, so maybe it is neither of the 3 listed.

There was a time when a friend was young and he accidentally did bath salts which he was told was molly. For more perspective it is similar to this but not as "trippy". I suspect a similar amount of dopamine being secreted as this but utilizes different receptors.

Ello, welcome to bluelight. :)

We don't allow substance ID threads at bluelight because it's literally impossible for us to guess what you took. It could be any of numerous different stimulants/empathogens, there must be literally hundreds of different stimulant/empathogen/etc chemicals about now. They all sound fairly similar on paper, so I genuinely couldn't even attempt to speculate.

With regards to a heart attack, if you think you're having a heart attack then seek medical attention. Again, it's impossible for us to speculate. Just bare in mind that if you take stimulants then you should be expecting your heart to beat at an accelerated rate. It's possible that you are just experiencing anxiety. But impossible for us to know for certain.