Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do you know this pill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highsky2016

Greenlighter
I never tried any pills before. I was curious, so I asked a friend to get me one. The pill is red, shaped like a medieval period shield, and has the Porsche symbols on the front and back. I searched online, but I can't find this exact pill color and logo combination. Has anyone had this pill before? If so, is it pure mdma or a mix of something?

Thanks

Hey there,

Unfortunately we don't do this kind of identification on Bluelight. Anyone can press a substance into a particular shape and colour it with food dye, which is why identifying something based in these factors is no better than taking a wild guess.

Some pill presses will be common and reputed, however the only relatively easy way to be sure of what you have is to use a reagent test kit for yourself.

Hi there. I have a friend that I trust to sell me pills that aren't harmful to me but today I grabbed a few supposed "morphine" 25mg off of him but I've never saw anything like them before. The logo that they have imprinted on them doesn't look like something that would've come from a pharmacy. I'm not sure where I would post something like this but I was hoping for some help from the community in getting a little bit of insight on what these could be before I put them in my body. The pink one in the image is what he just sold me but the blue one in the same album was a free gift he gave me a couple weeks ago to try out but it didn't do anything for me. They're similar as far as the logo goes and the size of them. I hope someone can take a look and let me know what they could be. Thank you in advance

http://imgur.com/a/brxlu

These questions will be easy to answer with a reagent test (marquis reagent is good for MDMA), and impossible to answer with anything less.

For the reasons mentioned above we don't allow these types of threads, sorry

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.