• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing Do you guys get double vision too?

moonyham

Bluelighter
I don't know when it started, or if its always happened and I just didn't notice, or if its gotten worse but I get mad double vision if I smoke enough to be 'stoned'. If I try really hard I can focus and get rid of the double vision but I can't do it for more than a few seconds at a time.

My eyes aren't noticeably cross-eyed, but it certainly feels like it based on the double vision. Watching TV or anything like that is extremely difficult and I pretty much can't do it anymore while stoned.

Is this my eyesight just getting worse as I age and the weed makes it more obvious? Or like I don't have the muscles to keep my eyes strait anymore lol. Just wondering if other people experience this or if there is any fix or reason it might be happening.

Nah, not really. Like, it happens but I just take it as a sign to pass out.

Normally drunk, stoned and exhausted at the end of a tough day.

This happens only when i am drinking , but i guess if i was really really tired this would happen to me on weed

Nah, not really. Like, it happens but I just take it as a sign to pass out.

Normally drunk, stoned and exhausted at the end of a tough day.

This happens only when i am drinking , but i guess if i was really really tired this would happen to me on weed

Thanks guys I think this might be the problem. I've been pretty exhausted lately and this has been most noticable at night. Think I need to catch up on some rest and take shit a bit easier for a while.

Thanks guys I think this might be the problem. I've been pretty exhausted lately and this has been most noticable at night. Think I need to catch up on some rest and take shit a bit easier for a while.

If it helps any, I've noticed my eyes are the first things to get a little "lazy" when I'm legitimately exhausted.

It's not unusual, you just need to be more in tune with when your body needs a little R&R. I think this especially happens with those of us that spend most of our free time on screens-- video games, social media, television.... that shit takes a toll on the eyes after a while.

Sometimes when i don't give a shit about the world, i don't bother looking properly and then it's blurry

Sometimes when i don't give a shit about the world, i don't bother looking properly and then it's blurry

so like... the first couple hours after waking up, yeah?

fucks me up when I wake up and the world's gray and blurry. even worse when it's only one eye.

that's probably a me problem, though. I get way too fucked up on a nightly basis, man. there's a reckoning coming and it's probably gonna start with my liver.