• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Do you enjoy cannabis after taking a couple hits of crystal?

Sounds like a recipe for wasting a lot of good weed. Once you get buzzing, how much will one toke, one bowl or even one joint affect you? My geuss is not a whole bunch. As good as the weed is these days, you really only need a few tokes and you're as high as you can probably get. Different stokes for different folks I suppose.
To each his own man but if anything I've had good hash oil drown out the meth before (opiates too). My guess is that it is because of THC's "trippier" headspace. You know, as opposed to meth alone where you are obviously higher than hell but feel super sober

I notice when I smoke weed a day after using meth it feels like the first time I smoked weed. Everything becomes laggy ,I'll be looking at something then look at something else and there is a 2 second delay in my looking speed. It's just like the first time I smoked pot :) then the silence kicks in with a hint of paranoia.

Smoking weed makes me anxious so it would be the worst thing to mix with stims - i expect I’d have a paranoid freak-out. Nyet.

No it seems crystal overpowers weed (excessively)... just a waste (IMO) and own personal experience.
alprazolam (for me) does very little to bring down the jack... low dose amitriptyline, on the other hand, tends to take one down a few notches after a bit.
Hate wasting all my bud when trying to come down a little off stims.