• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Do You Believe You’ve Met Your Perfect Partner Yet?

Fiori di Bella

Bluelight Crew
Do you believe you’ve already met your perfect partner or soulmate?

Or do you believe you’ve yet to meet the person of your dreams?

Is it possible you may already know this person, but you’ve yet to take it beyond the friend zone?

I’m personally not sold on the idea of soulmates, but I believe there are people with whom we can create a beautiful life.

The love of my life, and my fiancee, died in a car wreck in April 2002. While I've had a couple of GFs since then and dated quite a bit, I've never met one like her.

I have heard people say everyone gets one soulmate. So if I follow that formula, I can say that I've been there, done that, not expecting it again.

Maybe someone will come along and change my mind. But I don't lose sleep over it anymore.

I’m sorry for your loss @Jerry Atrick.

I, too, lost a partner in a car crash. I hadn’t seen him that day, but I’ve no doubt he was drinking. He entered the southbound lanes of the northbound 5 freeway, and was killed instantly. Thankfully, no one else lost their life.

I may have met my perfect partner, but I’m not sure. My first very serious boyfriend is one of my closest friends and I cannot see us as more than friends now, yet he was the closest person I’ve had to a perfect partner. I’m glad that he remains in my life.

I’m not inclined to believe that there is 1 single person that is perfect for us. Rather, I believe there are several people who could be our perfect mate and I’m not giving up.

Do you believe you’ve already met your perfect partner or soulmate?

Or do you believe you’ve yet to meet the person of your dreams?
I once thought I already had. Not so much anymore. I tend to be cynical about most things, but I'm a sucker for love and I love being in love.
So I have to believe I'm yet to meet the person of my dreams.
Is it possible you may already know this person, but you’ve yet to take it beyond the friend zone?
Every time I've had a "crush from afar", I've thought that the person in question has the answer to all my problems, but I rarely depart out of the friendzone. I think unrequited love burns the brightest because reality is yet to tarnish it, so I don't really know if I felt that way because I put the person on a piedestal, or if it was because the person really were that great?
I’m personally not sold on the idea of soulmates, but I believe there are people with whom we can create a beautiful life.
No, me neither. But I definitely think there are people who are more suitable and those that are less. I don't think we ever meet people who gets us, but some swing closer than others. And I don't think there's anything better than to feel somewhat understood, or anything worse than feeling misunderstood. One makes you feel safe and secure and the other makes you feel alone, even in company.

I do… but I believe that there’s more than one person who can fill this role too. I have multiple people who I call my best friends, for multiple reasons. I’ve had partners or potential partners who are absolutely fantastic, and it just didn’t work or didn’t happen, maybe even ended horribly or just less than pleasurably..

I think there’s a lot of space in my heart for a lot of people. Everyone’s different. My dream partner was a reality for a time. Can be again, some day.

Yeh, I personally think that one can be compatible with more than one person, and there is no need to panic if you feel like you lost "the one" or if your ideal love is out of reach.

Me, I'm a simple man. As long as she can sustain herself, enjoy a drink or two and is a sound sleeper, it's fine with me. It's not like I wouldn't enjoy a housewife type, just I can't afford it yet. :LOL:

I did! He was amazing, i loved everything about him from his smile to his laugh when he found something really funny. We use to sing, and dance in the kitchen. He made me so happy, then i found out he was an iv drug user that got abusive. Last beating almost killed me had i not gotten to a phone. Its crazy, but i still love the man i danced with in the kitchen. He said hed never move on, that i was the one for him but he met some girl playing video games and moved across the country.
He beat her too...i still miss the guy who sat on my couch and asked to kiss me. I wish he never started using again, i miss the person he was. I cant move on, i look at everyone and he was so handsome and the sex, ive tried with a few friends but thet got off and rolled over, he finished and then made sure i did, he was younger but he knew more than the guys my age and close to my age. The one hes with now looks like she got hit with every branch falling outta the tree...he use to call when he was upset but i dont hear from him anymore. Its not like we could ever be a couple, he almost killed me but i miss the guy i met who was shy and sweet. He always said id move on 1st, i cant! But he did and it was so easy hop on a plane and go..

It's easy to get nostalgic about the beautiful moments in a toxic relationship but physical violence is a no-no. I only had to hit a woman once (that's so her father would not beat her up worse) and I gtfo that relationship the first chance that I had.

Although, I've always fucked up all of my relationships(both tocic and non toxic), I still foolishly(?) Believe in love....I like fairy tale stories, I'm a very romantic, idealistic, sensitive person. Despite being a mothereffin crazy bastard who likes the needle and junk more than life itself. I have faith that someone will appear and get that retarded obsession out of my mind.
I havent used in 13 months but the monster is jusr asleep....I'm optimistic that a really good girl will come into my life soon for the better and slap that needle out of my hand, for good.

Although, I've always fucked up all of my relationships(both tocic and non toxic), I still foolishly(?) Believe in love....I like fairy tale stories, I'm a very romantic, idealistic, sensitive person. Despite being a mothereffin crazy bastard who likes the needle and junk more than life itself. I have faith that someone will appear and get that retarded obsession out of my mind.
I havent used in 13 months but the monster is jusr asleep....I'm optimistic that a really good girl will come into my life soon for the better and slap that needle out of my hand, for good.
I actually think you're setting yourself up for disaster if you believe the 'perfect partner' would have some kind of magic influence over you to somehow make you not use. I mean if my partner was to give me an absolute ultimatum, like 'you keep doing this and I'll walk', I'd put it aside rather than lose him ; but I'd be totally clear in my mind that it's ME actively making that choice. You can do another person that favour out of love ; but you cannot put the responsibility for your behaviour on another person, it's too much weight to carry and not fair on them.

I actually think you're setting yourself up for disaster if you believe the 'perfect partner' would have some kind of magic influence over you to somehow make you not use. I mean if my partner was to give me an absolute ultimatum, like 'you keep doing this and I'll walk', I'd put it aside rather than lose him ; but I'd be totally clear in my mind that it's ME actively making that choice. You can do another person that favour out of love ; but you cannot put the responsibility for your behaviour on another person, it's too much weight to carry and not fair on them.
I think different now, plus I'm over the fking needle. Thanks for the advice though.✌😁

Way to go mate 👍.

... I don't think I'm ever gonna be over the needle, using or not . I bloody love needles for some reason
Me neither, that shit is forever. But just thinking about all the rough times and shit I've had to go through makes me think twice when I feel like using, so I'm better off staying away from it.

Nah, anytime I feel like someone has the potential to be that something happens to prove otherwise

Nah, anytime I feel like someone has the potential to be that something happens to prove otherwise
I think you will eventually find someone with whom you share something meaningful. It takes time, and at least in my case, people seem to find me when I’m not looking for anyone. I truly believe you will find love, in time.