• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Do you believe human emotions could possibly affect reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychedelicsoul

Bluelighter
When I was a child, I was a wicked little beast. I had rage flowing deep within me. There was one time I decided to get a hissing cockroach in order to cure my phobia... didn't work, I never picked the thing up. One day I freaked out and started shouting and yelling about how cockroaches are evil creatures that all deserve to die.
The next day... it died.

And here's something even worse. I got in a fight with this kid one time, and I looked like a loser cause I lost. I wanted to give him pay back, and I looked up some pagan spells. I was consumed with rage to the point where I pulled all of my faith into them and cast them. I was mad for days. My face was red the entire time I cast the spell

A few days ladder his gall bladder erupts and during surgery there's complications. I was so happy. I jumped back and forth and revelled in sheer joy. I was so happy he was suffering that the thought of it made me euphoric. Don't tell me you weren't like that at age 12. I was positive the spell work. Howevr, as time went on I developed sympathy and regretted my decision. I realized killing is bad. After coming to that relization and feeling bad, he survived. He was in critical condition for a long time, but when I decided that I regretted my decision he came back to school in a few days.

The moral of the story... is don't fuck with me if you know what's good for you

Please stop posting these types of threads. There is nothing to discuss here. Its going to end up with people calling you out and you getting defensive, so I'm going stop it before it gets there. Sorry.

If you are going to keep starting new topics (which is great :)) please ensure that they are something that can be discussed. We don't want to have ceaseless arguments here.

Status
Not open for further replies.