• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do women like it when a man cums a lot?

Do women like it when a man comes a lot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a huge load, my wife loves it but I find it a pain. Such a bloody mess. And that is everyday.

Dated a girl in college who loved cum. On her, in her mouth, in her pussy and in her ass. One night she was a bit drunk and informed me she wanted a facial. So I told her I can do that, but we needed to do something first. We got naked and I had her suck me hard and then let me go limp. Then had her masturbate while I stroked myself hard and let it go limp. Basically I edged for about an hour and she was on edge as well. I started fucking her and then pulled out and told her to clean all her juice off of me and once she did I started stroking and shot a huge load all over her face. She loved it.

Too bad she was crazy because she was really a cool girl.

It depends. I had a boyfriend whose cum was like 3 or 4 ounces. I loved it when he would cum only in my mouth but not so much when he came in my behind. I didn't like it when he would cum on my face and hair. Too messy!

I totally get off watching my boyfriend cum or feel it down my throat. No such thing as to much although I have almost choked a few times

The beat is when I can tell my bf is trying to cum like hes slowely getting there. Moaning and throbbing. Then finally the money shot.

That's a negative, especially if he goes days without jerking off and expects me to swallow all of that man goo.