• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do women enjoy this

Yes she has consented, but for sexual intercourse

I ask because I have a really close female friend ( age 45 ) who just became single and she's always said " I'd give you a ride if I didn't have a fella"

I feel her offer is more of a mercy fuck because she knows I only see hookers for hand relief. We are close friends and know each other's secrets and kinks.

Thing is I love this woman as a friend, I don't want to complicate matters.

Any advice on how I should handle the situation?

Acting like you don't know she's there may help matters. :oops:
God, I laughed from the title to the responses. Still laughing.
Thanks, fam.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
(y)
Outtahere

I enjoy watching guys jerk off.....but, depending on how close of a friend the guy is, it may be a no go, because my close male friends are like brothers to me. But, how did you go from fucking her to rubbing one out in front of her? Are you thinking jacking off is better than getting a mercy fuck, but still having some level of sexual something?

So I'm confused.

Why would you get naked and jack off for her? Then you asked if you should fuck her. That's a whole different scenario. Why the jacking off?
Excellent questions. Especially when you consider the fact that, if I'm jerking off, it's a me thing, not a we thing. WE could make it into a "we thing", but you'd have to be doing the "me thing" too, which would probably make my thing cum and there's that......

Talk to her about it before whipping your dick out. Maybe she's cool with it. Maybe she isn't. As far as complicating shit goes, what if she wants a relationship with you? We can't tell you how she feels. Only she can. If you don't want to ruin the friendship, make sure that she's totally okay with no-strings shenanigans before introducing her to your little friend.

Having said all that, not sure why you would want to wank in front of a woman and not have sex with her? I've never understood the whole Louis CK fetish. Is it a voyeuristic thing, or are you just dipping your toes in the water by exposing yourself?

Yes she has consented, but for sexual intercourse

I ask because I have a really close female friend ( age 45 ) who just became single and she's always said " I'd give you a ride if I didn't have a fella"

I feel her offer is more of a mercy fuck because she knows I only see hookers for hand relief. We are close friends and know each other's secrets and kinks.

Thing is I love this woman as a friend, I don't want to complicate matters.

Any advice on how I should handle the situation?
pound town

I do wanna add, I think a guy jacking off is hot as fuck. But of course, itd turn me on and I'd wanna finish him off myself.

We got questions about your intentions. Waiting on your answers. Lol
That was so wifey and slutty at the same time. You're like a unicorn. Men have sought that combo since the last sighting of Jesus!

I would only watch if I was planning on joining in. Just watching a guy wack while I sit there would be very uncomfortable to me I would at LEAST have to be topless

Iiiiiiii would not be enthusiastic about this no.

I mean mostly I'd avoid becoming romantically involved with male friends anyway, assuming I want to remain friends with them and not become more than that.

But if I did wish to become involved with a male friend, I'd rather be.... Involved. Not just watching him jerk off.

I can't says I find that particularly interesting. :p

Being fully dressed while a naked guy who is a friend masturbates in front of her?
Uhhm no if it's a male friend, or even female friend.. Just super fucking awkward, but I think there are more open minded people out there who are into this I assume.