• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Do u regret doing any drugs?

I, personally, do not regret any of my drug use at all. The knowledge I've gained far outweigh any negative aspects I may have faced, and there weren't even many of those. Drugs have opened my eyes to many new things, changed my perceptions on many as well, and just plain made me realize important things about my life, and life in general.
I would take none of it back if I could.
------------------
A pipefull a day keeps the doctor away
  • AIM = CaucasianHomeboy

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds. I had mini seizures, and shook on the ground for a half an hour before I was able to regain even the slightest degree of composure - still twiching off an on for another 2 hours. This was off of 8 decent sized seeds. Yes, they were psychadelic, but nothing special... Acid could have taken me much further and with FAR FEWER side effects. They are the only drug I have ever regreted taking.
------------------
"I dislike the drug you are using, but I would defend with my life your right to use it."
- Paraphrase on Voltaire
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
- Dr. Johnson

well you might laugh at this like i am doing. but the worst i have did was when i took like 30 - 35 inhales of my friends asmathic medicine i felt like my heart is going to stopp any moment hit just beating harder and harder and i puked and i was shaking and i was having fever and headache. and next to that its alcohol wish i never have tried it well i almost havnt only twice
smile.gif

No. Not so far. Well, except maybe too much drinking in HS. But nothing since then.

peyote i ate 4 buttons and nothing is worth being that fucking gone. no fucking way is anythind worth that.

I regret only not starting to do drugs sooner…
------------------
What you got? Gimme half.