Do the effects of Kratom and opiates cancel each other out?

inflagranteineveryway

Bluelighter
Can't believe I am back in this boat, i just went cold turkey a few months ago and some serious stuff has happened and I went straight back to using (opiates). This time, I am getting clean and then going into psychiatric therapy. Already have the appt. I'm self medicating bipolar disorder and I know now just quitting the opiates is far from enough. Anyway - I have plenty of kratom, and I have about 10 opiates in my hands - I seem to remember from past experiences that you can't take them together (like within 24-48 hrs) and expect anything at all to work - it was like they blocked each other for a couple of days. I would like to alternate the two (kratom and opiates) for the next week or two to try to lessen the withdrawal, I am going in to this is a way worse physical state than last time, I spent the day in the er yesterday because I have a horrible flu, thought it could be covid but wasn't. Still, my body is so weak and sick and I'm trying to use what I have to stretch this out longer to lessen the toll on my already punished body.

Hmmm, I mean, I usually never took kratom alongside other opioids, I would always be taking either one or the other. That said, I don't remember it actively canceling out the effects of other opioids. Maybe it's different for you.

You could always use something to potentiate the opioids to get the effect you need. Like black seed oil or low dose dxm. Just be careful with the dosage and don't potentiate it too much.

Was just gonna pop on and write what deficit pretty much said. Taking opies and kratom together is pointless. Opies when you need strong relief....kratom when you are doing pretty good but need a little bump.

Kratom is more beneficial after you are done with the WD. You only have 10 opies so use them sparingly. Rely on the kratom more. Don't use both at same time. Wishing you the best of luck.

The mitra and the 7 hydroxy mitra ( in kratom ) are pretty minimal and since it's only a partial agonist...........dose high. 8 grams at least. If your stomach can handle a bit more then that's ok too. It should do a pretty good job for ya when the opies are gone.