• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do Relationships Kill Sex?

What about your soul and spirit?
The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?
Jeremiah 17:9

Cheat sheet for ppl who didn't study

NSFW:
This passage, considered in connection with what precedes, may be understood in two points of view: First, As assigning a reason why we should not trust in man; namely, because he is not only weak and frail, and therefore may want power to help us in our necessities and distresses, but is also false and deceitful. Or, second, as giving us a caution to take care lest we deceive ourselves in supposing we trust in God when really we do not; this being a thing respecting which our own hearts are very apt to deceive us, as appears by this, that our hopes and fears are wont to rise or fall, according as second causes appear to be favorable or adverse. But it is true in the general, that there is greater wickedness in our hearts, by nature, than we ourselves are aware of, or suspect to be there. Nay, and it is a common mistake among mankind to think their own hearts a great deal better than they really are. The heart of man, in his corrupt and fallen state, is false and deceitful above all things; deceitful in its apprehensions of things, calling evil good and good evil, putting false colors upon things, crying peace to those to whom peace does not belong, and cheating men to their own ruin; deceitful in the hopes and promises which it excites and nourishes, and in the assurances which it gives. And desperately wicked — Hebrews ואנשׁ הוא, literally, and desperate, or, as Blaney renders it, it is even past all hope; who can know it? That is, “humanly speaking, there is no possibility that any one should trace it through all its windings, and discover what is at the bottom of it.” In short, it is unsearchable by others, deceitful with reference to ourselves, and abominably wicked; so that neither can a man know his own heart, nor can any one know that of his neighbor.

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?
Jeremiah 17:9

Cheat sheet for ppl who didn't study

NSFW:
This passage, considered in connection with what precedes, may be understood in two points of view: First, As assigning a reason why we should not trust in man; namely, because he is not only weak and frail, and therefore may want power to help us in our necessities and distresses, but is also false and deceitful. Or, second, as giving us a caution to take care lest we deceive ourselves in supposing we trust in God when really we do not; this being a thing respecting which our own hearts are very apt to deceive us, as appears by this, that our hopes and fears are wont to rise or fall, according as second causes appear to be favorable or adverse. But it is true in the general, that there is greater wickedness in our hearts, by nature, than we ourselves are aware of, or suspect to be there. Nay, and it is a common mistake among mankind to think their own hearts a great deal better than they really are. The heart of man, in his corrupt and fallen state, is false and deceitful above all things; deceitful in its apprehensions of things, calling evil good and good evil, putting false colors upon things, crying peace to those to whom peace does not belong, and cheating men to their own ruin; deceitful in the hopes and promises which it excites and nourishes, and in the assurances which it gives. And desperately wicked — Hebrews ואנשׁ הוא, literally, and desperate, or, as Blaney renders it, it is even past all hope; who can know it? That is, “humanly speaking, there is no possibility that any one should trace it through all its windings, and discover what is at the bottom of it.” In short, it is unsearchable by others, deceitful with reference to ourselves, and abominably wicked; so that neither can a man know his own heart, nor can any one know that of his neighbor.

Who can understand it indeed? Who, who?? 😉

Doesn't matter. "Relationship" set sail. Was probably for the best, am able to get it like a hound dog so I'm not going to be hurting.
Who can understand it indeed? Who, who?? 😉

I can't. It's possible I was even trying to hold people to impossibly high standards by expecting their self-cognition regarding their heart, when I certainly lack it and apparently we all do.

Doesn't matter. "Relationship" set sail. Was probably for the best, am able to get it like a hound dog so I'm not going to be hurting.

I have given up. I just want to die alone like I already probably was going to.

I can't. It's possible I was even trying to hold people to impossibly high standards by expecting their self-cognition regarding their heart, when I certainly lack it and apparently we all do.

I have given up. I just want to die alone like I already probably was going to.

That sounds pretty depressing Captain.
There is another way.

But you keep on hound dogging it if that is what really makes you happy.

You are suicidal quite a bit. Just saying my friend. I don’t like seeing you like that.

Me personally, I prefer quality over quantity and I like to keep things tight and ROCKING!

To be a Rock but not to roll!!! Oooh ooowww....

I used to love sex with my ex, but he killed it by making it a chore. It was never enough for him. I blew him before sex every time, but it still wasn't enough because I didn't swallow. So what? I blew him until completion. Swallow your own load, bitch.

I love being celibate now, about 1 and a half years. Feels much better.

That sounds pretty depressing Captain.
One can win the game by losing. Not everyone is going to be a REALITY WINNER, most certainly I will not.

You are suicidal quite a bit. Just saying my friend. I don’t like seeing you like that.

Me personally, I prefer quality over quantity and I like to keep things tight and ROCKING!

To be a Rock but not to roll!!! Oooh ooowww....
I don't care how quality it is. Too good to only have once in a blue moon. [I ruin all the enjoyable things]

Okay Captain, 10-4. I got you.
No offense meant on my part. Just trying to help.

You just keep on keeping on and enjoy your life!
That is all I want for you.

You are right, one can win the game by loosing.

Much Love
❤️

Thank you, Great video and thread , Very caring and Thoughtful
May not be in Everyone's Wheelhouse :ROFLMAO:

yeah I know it. I know the Captain hated it! Lol!
but for those who can dig it, nice job!!
love you guys! All of you!

Very interesting discussion. I definitely experienced this in my last relationship... In the beginning, our sex life was amazing. We used to fuck almost every day we were together. She would even blow me on command no matter where we were. :love:

But literally the DAY we moved in together... everything changed. Suddenly she wasn't in the mood as often. To the point that I stopped trying. Then she had the nerve to tell me I don't fuck her enough... And just like that, for the first time ever, I was the one that wasn't in the mood. When I was previously ALWAYS in the mood.

Looking back after the break up, I think there was a lot of reasons for our sex life dying. We quickly realized after living together that we weren't as compatible as we thought. The love was still there, but the fun died pretty quickly. It got to a point where I was just fucking her to make her happy. Then when I was unhappy in the relationship, I just stopped fucking her all together.

I don't believe that ALL relationships kill sex. I know a handful of couples that have been together for a long time and still fuck like rabbits. Honestly, for most of them, I think sex is the only thing they enjoy about their relationships anymore.

I'm sure there's somebody out there for all of us that want the same things we want. Just gotta find the right one. I know that's super cliché and probably not very helpful at the moment... but it's true 🤷‍♂️

What about your soul and spirit? You will never be satisfied by anything until you mature spiritually.

This is important. Took me a long time to figure that out... If you can't connect with your partner on a spiritual level, it won't last. Gotta get your own spirit right then you'll find somebody who makes your soul happy.

I'm kinda unique and like monotony and stability. For me it stays just as good, but for the majority of others they do tend to become burned out and prone to boredom with longer term things.

This is something that nobody talks about with their partner. They're all afraid to communicate when it comes to trying new sexual things or seeing what people like. It's important to do so even if it's awkward. I wish my ex had told me what he wanted more from me instead of just assuming I wouldn't like anything new. I normally don't like to take it in the butt, but I would if it's with someone I knew really liked me and wasn't sleeping around with other guys ;) lol!

Anyone want to go out with a cute homo btw? I got a brilliant pecker.

I'm kinda unique and like monotony and stability. For me it stays just as good, but for the majority of others they do tend to become burned out and prone to boredom with longer term things.

This is something that nobody talks about with their partner. They're all afraid to communicate when it comes to trying new sexual things or seeing what people like. It's important to do so even if it's awkward. I wish my ex had told me what he wanted more from me instead of just assuming I wouldn't like anything new. I normally don't like to take it in the butt, but I would if it's with someone I knew really liked me and wasn't sleeping around with other guys ;) lol!

Anyone want to go out with a cute homo btw? I got a brilliant pecker.

A brilliant pecker. Haha I love a pretty penis.

Relationship might kill your idea of what sex could be and make it what it "should" be therefore killing/injuring sex

Last edited:
Okay Captain, 10-4. I got you.
No offense meant on my part. Just trying to help.

You just keep on keeping on and enjoy your life!
That is all I want for you.

You are right, one can win the game by loosing.

Much Love
I'm actually incredibly thankful and relieved that it ended and have since moved on (YES THAT WAS QUICK, I KNOW, I KNOW) and this person seems to ACTUALLY LIKE ME and not just be in it for the BBC.

It's....amazing. I feel like I got to work out relationship issues w/ someone who wasn't right for me, got them to have the best sex of both of our lives together, and now I sense that there's no way he'll replicate such an experience. I don't care to! And have already had some mind blowing sex. So I'm chilling and smiling wide.

And no grudges/offense and I don't hate him. RE: Jeremiah 17:9

I'm actually incredibly thankful and relieved that it ended and have since moved on (YES THAT WAS QUICK, I KNOW, I KNOW) and this person seems to ACTUALLY LIKE ME and not just be in it for the BBC.

It's....amazing. I feel like I got to work out relationship issues w/ someone who wasn't right for me, got them to have the best sex of both of our lives together, and now I sense that there's no way he'll replicate such an experience. I don't care to! And have already had some mind blowing sex. So I'm chilling and smiling wide.

And no grudges/offense and I don't hate him. RE: Jeremiah 17:9

Are you saying you broke up? You're not together anymore?

The Truth:

Oh, that's for emotionally mature people

I am a repulsive pile of sickness, that is all. I don't think he wants anything to do with me anymore and I do not either.

That's not true at all. You're probably not in the right head space for a relationship at this time. That doesn't make you a bad person. Relationships are a pain in the ass. They take way too much work and energy. Just use this opportunity to take care of yourself. Don't beat yourself up. 💖