• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Do people actually like methadone recreationally?

Man, I’ve been to the methadone clinic and I never felt like any kind of buzz from methadone. Granted I got up to only 60mg but I have had way better experiences with suboxone when I was on it in the beginning.

Just keep seeing people talk about getting high on methadone on other platforms. I just never really found it recreational at all.
If you're using it to get off h you won't get high at all, however if you have no opiate tolerance it definitely will get you high

Oxycodone is HANDS DOWN the most euphoric, pro social, stimulating, dopaminergic opioid ever synthesized
Hydromorphone / Dilaudid is an IV wet dream, more potent than Diamorphine
Diamorphine / Heroin is the King of the Castle, sadly very few have pharmaceutical experience

Methadone is what I’ve been on for 10+ years for chronic pain. Started at 30mg it was VERY euphoric & pleasurable (after being clean for a month) ….a German masterpiece. Fully synthetic, born in an SS lab lol, NAZI science's. A war on 3 fronts, obtaining valuable resources was very concerning, and needed a reliable source of Opioids

Every single opioid on that list was synthesized in za fazza land, Eukadol, Dilaudid, Heroin, Dolophine, all 100% German.

Operation Paperclip…..the USA snatched up all the NAZI scientists

Verner Von Braun, an SS rocket scientist was on TIME magazines man of the century. Once an SS member. Now on the board of NASA. Saturn rocket that landed man on the moon was in 1943 laining down death on London as the V2 ballistic rocket. the first man man object to leave earth (in a way)

Meshershmitt ME 262 ….first genuine jet engine (modern fighter jet) NAZI Germany / Frank Whittle in U.K. also had a workable design

BMW, Benz, Firearms, Technology, Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Science, etc, etc, etc.

…..those blonde hair, blue eyed, Arian Supermen lol. ….and no, I’m not German….or a NAZI lol
I've tried almost every opiate available, Iv for that matter. The best feeling I've had is with oxymorphone.

I miss the sleep I'd get on it but it was hell getting off and made me lazy so I'd never touch it again.
I know people who have been on it years and still get high. I wish it would do that because it works great for pain
it does and significantly for treatment of "nerve pain." It needs to be dosed every 6 to 7 hours on average to treat pain as its analgesic effects do not hold for most people past eight hours.

Pharoah: It probably is outside the scope of this forum, let alone this site but...You just need to thoroughly research a nation's policies. Do not rely on word of mouth because you could inadvertantly find yourself in seriously bad circumstances...As in Russia, Dubai (UAE), Saudi Arabia, etc. Those nations outlawed methadone and IF you got caught trying to mule it they would literally hand you many years in prison, and in the latter 2 it could be worse.

Having it in a soda bottle would make it impossible to try and wiggle out of a smuggling charge. I have always either gotten a physician's note or made my own. Kept everything in original containers or dummied some up. I always have filled out Customs cards, the ones handed it out by stewardesses in the last hour of flights. I have even done it on flights into the US when I have brought boxes of morphine and dihydrocodeinone, the latter not even in their pharmocopiea. When stopped, and I do get stopped alot in the US, they ignored that. They seem to be focused on what is not declared.

Now...before 9/11? I would bring heroin to most places. The days before they were anal retentive were wonderful. After? I would not bring it even on domestic flights there. The world changed. It has a funny way of doing that haha.

Dogs are not trained to detect methadone, let alone liquid methadone. They deal in cost:benefit paradigms. How many would be trying to smuggle methadone during a dog's lifetime? Probably zero. It costs a pretty penny in manhours to train dogs. Handelers are trained to read behavioral cues so that even though dogs are not an issue, a nervous person tends to raise flags.

An example...The Thai/Cambodian border used to be a backwater type crossing. In 2015 I was heading to Bangkok and upon entering Thailand I was shocked to see Police Special Forces had some Inspection Tables. They had noone to search, all looked at me. I just smiled & asked if I should unpack my kitbag. They said no but they were reading me. I had stacks of Oxy boxes, dihydrocodeinone & 16 bottles of methadone, the single dose ones. I am well practiced at dealing with scowling borderguards & police. The point being that dogs are not your problem. It is the humans with them.

There is nothing to detect fake soda hahaha. I am not laughing at you, just the thought of spending cash on soda detecting equipment...but again, your being nervous is what would trip you up.

I too am a Fed type. Given my job it is a given haha.

Pharoah: It probably is outside the scope of this forum, let alone this site but...You just need to thoroughly research a nation's policies. Do not rely on word of mouth because you could inadvertantly find yourself in seriously bad circumstances...As in Russia, Dubai (UAE), Saudi Arabia, etc. Those nations outlawed methadone and IF you got caught trying to mule it they would literally hand you many years in prison, and in the latter 2 it could be worse.

Having it in a soda bottle would make it impossible to try and wiggle out of a smuggling charge. I have always either gotten a physician's note or made my own. Kept everything in original containers or dummied some up. I always have filled out Customs cards, the ones handed it out by stewardesses in the last hour of flights. I have even done it on flights into the US when I have brought boxes of morphine and dihydrocodeinone, the latter not even in their pharmocopiea. When stopped, and I do get stopped alot in the US, they ignored that. They seem to be focused on what is not declared.

Now...before 9/11? I would bring heroin to most places. The days before they were anal retentive were wonderful. After? I would not bring it even on domestic flights there. The world changed. It has a funny way of doing that haha.

Dogs are not trained to detect methadone, let alone liquid methadone. They deal in cost:benefit paradigms. How many would be trying to smuggle methadone during a dog's lifetime? Probably zero. It costs a pretty penny in manhours to train dogs. Handelers are trained to read behavioral cues so that even though dogs are not an issue, a nervous person tends to raise flags.

An example...The Thai/Cambodian border used to be a backwater type crossing. In 2015 I was heading to Bangkok and upon entering Thailand I was shocked to see Police Special Forces had some Inspection Tables. They had noone to search, all looked at me. I just smiled & asked if I should unpack my kitbag. They said no but they were reading me. I had stacks of Oxy boxes, dihydrocodeinone & 16 bottles of methadone, the single dose ones. I am well practiced at dealing with scowling borderguards & police. The point being that dogs are not your problem. It is the humans with them.

There is nothing to detect fake soda hahaha. I am not laughing at you, just the thought of spending cash on soda detecting equipment...but again, your being nervous is what would trip you up.

Interesting stuff. I wouldn't do it and don't need to nowadays anyway, at least not any opioids (Budival is a life-saver).

I just wondered if it was BS. Can't remember where she was going, just thought it was quite a funny and interesting way to smuggle drugs,=. Methadone, a green liquid. 7-UP, a green softdrink with a green bottle. The perfect crime eh?

The poor lass wouldn't get on a plane now anyway. She's so far gone she couldn't even be used as a mule although she has been used to have guns and drugs stashed at the flat she used to live in.

Methadone can be clear, red, orange, blue & green. I am sure people do think to smuggle it, just not enough doing so in a single point of entry so that dogs will not be an issue.

On mules, smart people know that target substances can permeate rubber & plastic in ways that are 100% undetectable. The only risk of interdiction is through weaklinks. If noone grasses, noone knows. Poor folks who agree to mule are so desperate but, if truly desperate for 10 to 15k US, I never understood why they do not take off the load, right? Go figure. I am still amazed at the volune mkving through death penalty nations. You risk your life for 10k but will not take off that which you smuggle.

Its pretty dangerous for someone with no tolerance. Bupe is potentially lethal in small doses and I accidentally nearly killed my friend by letting him have a tiny bit off of a 2mg tablet - he and his girlfriend were sick for days. Methadone is different though because of the range of doses. I'm sure psychonaut wiki has the info but what would even be a starting dose for someone with low to no tolerance? And it isn't much of a high - just a kind of groggy slog, noddy type of drug without much euphoria. Bupe when snorted is almost speedy and is good for anxiety. It is big in prisons here or has been in the past anyway.
When I was in prison I was so hooked on subs it was nuts! They were anywhere from a hundred bucks all the way up to four hundred in the hole and I never went without! In seven years I spent over a hundred grand on subs! No shit! I would do an eighth in the morning and another eighth or two in the evening and I was good all day! I like bupe but nowhere as near as methadone! To me methadone is my favorite drug period! But yeah subs are huge in prison! About the only thing you can get!

t

thanks for the protips! not that I plan on smuggling methadone, but my guess is I fly sometime in the future; I would also venture I still will want a couple luxuries they do not exactly condone.

Depends on the nation. Anywhere in SE Asia you can either get opioids OTC, or else obtain MAT (est) as a walk in. Myself? Never wanted to get methadone there haha. In other parts of the world is largely the same, so long as you research in depth.

I don't know anyone that uses methadone recreationally, they are all using it to get off of other drugs like heroin and oxy's, most of my friends that use methadone would just rather shoot up some smack as opposed to using methadone.

Man, I’ve been to the methadone clinic and I never felt like any kind of buzz from methadone. Granted I got up to only 60mg but I have had way better experiences with suboxone when I was on it in the beginning.

Just keep seeing people talk about getting high on methadone on other platforms. I just never really found it recreational at all.
I don’t find any opiods recreational, but methadone is the least unpleasant one I’ve tried. I‘d prefer it over most opiates (other than h) except regular use makes my quads ache & it is toxic.

I know one idiot who does. Fellas lost; boasts about how 'out of it' he is after taking 100mls. I wish him the best but it's not looking good.

IME, methadone was FAR from recreational. My mind is a bit clouded here from withdrawals, but AFAIR I was on methadone on three separate occasions and got the absolute fuck off that shit ASAP. It made me a sleepy, slow-moving imbecile.

I enjoyed it in my early addiction days when I was addicted to dihydrocodeine, I used to take around 15-20 30MG tabs a day.

If I couldn't get them I could get 50ML of methadone on the street from someone I knew, and it kept me buzzed for a good full day- small pupils, euphoria etc.

When I ended up on methadone at the clinic the euphoria went pretty quickly though.

So I would say yes, if you are not that opiate tolerant methadone has a recreational value.

I enjoyed it in my early addiction days when I was addicted to dihydrocodeine, I used to take around 15-20 30MG tabs a day.

If I couldn't get them I could get 50ML of methadone on the street from someone I knew, and it kept me buzzed for a good full day- small pupils, euphoria etc.

When I ended up on methadone at the clinic the euphoria went pretty quickly though.

So I would say yes, if you are not that opiate tolerant methadone has a recreational value.
Damn 15-20 30mg wafers? That’s alot.

I’ve had wafers before but didn’t really notice them at 40mg but I was also a heroin addict at the time. Real heroin.
Not this BS fetty

I've been on suboxone for a very long time time. 8 years? 9? Who knows? And the buzz stuck around for a very very long time. Only recently its started to die off... UNLESS I take it will a benzo. Its weird. I take either individually and they do nothing for me recreationally. I take both together... and I feel pretty good. Idk if I'd call it high. But it definitely compels me to do it again >.>

Only taken methadone a few times... I don't have much to say about it really. The more traditional opiates seem to do less for me, for some reason. Its the more atypical ones I end up going for.

When I was in prison I was so hooked on subs it was nuts! They were anywhere from a hundred bucks all the way up to four hundred in the hole and I never went without! In seven years I spent over a hundred grand on subs! No shit! I would do an eighth in the morning and another eighth or two in the evening and I was good all day! I like bupe but nowhere as near as methadone! To me methadone is my favorite drug period! But yeah subs are huge in prison! About the only thing you can get!
Yeah I had a friend that was in jail. He was never into opioids but occasionally he'd ask for some of my bupe to snort (I've never even tried railing it in all my years). I guess he did it just for nostalgia reasons or something. I dunno.

But thats crazy that you have to pay for rx meds in jail. Like thats barbaric to me. Like what if you can't afford it? Just lie around in w/d for months while acclimatizing to your new 'home,' sounds like torture.

I’ve had wafers before but didn’t really notice them at 40mg but I was also a heroin addict at the time. Real heroin.
Not this BS fetty
No not wafers, this was 1mg per ML liquid. No wonder it used to give me a buzz, I was probably close to an OD if you compared dihydrocodeine to methadone.

Not this BS fetty
Sorry, I realised what you meant. No 15 to 20 30 MG of Dihydrocodeine, that was when my addiction started, not 15-20 wafers we don't get them over here in the UK its all liquid. I think if you have a holiday prescription they might give them too you though.