L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do other girls enjoy holding scrotums?

floatingaround

Bluelighter
My girlfriend loves holding mine together in her palm. Generally whenever she can get her hands on them. All the time. 8o

Do other girls like doing this?

i'm a dude and yes there is something relaxing and intimate about holding soft skinned balls in your hands while cuddling

are yours very dangly/soft skin?

I love holding and fondling my boyfriend's penis and/or balls whenever he lets me. If I had my own, my hands would be down my pants all...the...time.

Over the many many years of intercourse sex and blow jobs. Few rarely interacted with my balls. Maybe some feeling me up in my pants, etc.

My wife, is the only one who likes to watch the balls move - by themselves. *I* never knew they moved until she pointed it out to me. She used her phone to make a video so I could see.
So yes, when your man is laying down relaxed (naked). put the penis up (not resting on the balls) and watch them move on their own.

On top of that, she loves to play with my balls - even sometimes when I am asleep. She'll hold them, massage them... suck on them.

PS: one of the many reasons why I love her.

Most women I been with seemed to like playing/licking my balls and I always shave them so that's probably the reason why.

None of my previous partners were into it, but my current girlfriend/fiance loves it. When we're laying around and cuddling she likes to play with me and has told me that she's fascinated by my penis and balls. She finds it intimate and erotic and I'm certainly not complaining.

I really dont like my balls getting touched, they are far too sensitive. Maybe it's just me.