• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Do Not Snort Suboxone No Matter What

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buprenorphine's sublingual absorption is around 30% into the veins under your tongue. Intranasal is 40-50%. So, you definitely get more into your bloodstream (& brain) if you snort you subs. It hits faster too. And no, naloxone will not kick bupe off the receptors. That is, if you are already on bupe, nalaxone will not displace it due to much lesser receptor affinity.

Naltrexone, however, from what I read will start displacing bupe off the receptors.

1-3 years because I am 23 Years of age, have been addicted to every opiate under the sun, Hydromorphone and Fentanyl included and had been using since I was 15 before I got on the sub program. I apologize if I came off like a pompus asshole - you are right, as long as the gov't doesn't find out about tons of people using an unapproved Method of Administration for Suboxone it really doesn't matter. I would just hate to have the FDA or my local state or the Federal government make it any harder for me to get my bupes.
This thread has gotten way off topic and turned into a dick sizing match between me and -

[email protected]
Bluelighter

Which I am going to officialy end now.

You are right, I am wrong. To each his or her own and whatever floats your fruit loop is fine with me, I just don't want the Food (if you can call it that) and Drug pushing capitalists Administration AKA the FDA to catch wind of the great volume of people using a completely unapproved Method of Administration for Suboxone.

That said, I am putting this thread to bed, sorry if I pissed off or insulted anyone (other than TCH, who has been incredibly rude to me and who I believe turned this thread, which I started by the way, into a Dicksizing contest) but to all others I may have offended, my humblest apologies...

More than one love,
Inrvizion

Last edited:
Anyone know about IV use of Suboxone? It's already been established the narcan won't do shit.

As a partial agonist it wont provide euphoria like heroin/oxy? After discussing this with other people, apparently bupe only works if you are opiate naive like darvocet or something. If you know what a gracious heroin high is, you'll never be able to enjoi bupe for any recreational purposes?

^ I'm definitely not opiate naive, but I can feel a mild buzz from my daily dose of bupe. If I take more, then I will be nodding a good bit. Just feels kinda dirty. I wouldn't call it a high though, just more chatty and an improved mood. But the mods aren't keen on talking about abusing methadone or bupe. Just a friendly reminder.

Yes We Can

..feel euphoria from bupe..

The Audacity of Sublingual Bupe and Dreams of my Nod

anyways, when I switched from oral morphine to bupe (2mg) I got the most incredible euphoria ever and it lasted for 1.5-2 days. I was most certainly not opiate naive. It was weird, I was tapering off MSIR 150mg/day that i've been on for like 7 months. Got off of it in 1.5 weeks to 20 mg or so, then jumped to bupe the next day. And WOW. It's like suddenly I could think super clearly, my brain was filled with hope, I got butterflies, it was no longer raining inside my mind. I never got that from hydro, or oxy, or morphine.

The bupe honeymoon lasted a couple of days... never to return with such intensity or duration. By day 4 i was hooked on bupe. If I didn't take it, my whole body would get chills/sweats and these weird shakes/tremble/tremmors. Ugh, no, it wasn't the prior morphine. Took me 8 months to finally get off the bupe shit...

Also, anyone else get these weird depressions inbetween their bupe doses. I would dose 1 mg in the morning and 1 mg in the evening. At around 3-4 pm I'd get this crushing depression - i call it interdose depression. It sucked. Nicotine patches helped somewhat, but brought their own side-effects.

I know the mods don't like people talking about abusing maintenence programs, but that's not what I'm discussing here. I'm talking about SWIM - someone who is me - that just happens to have a couple sub pills and doesn't know what to do with them.

Trash em? Save em for if I get hooked on dope for a slow release? Try to get high off them? Can I get high off them?

The deal is that I was doing anywhere between 10-20$ of dope a day IV'd (range depending on different localities right, but just so you get the picture). I didn't get withdrawals when I stopped cold turkey, maybe just a bit of goosebumps and my normal insomnia (i'm a diagnosed chronic severe insomniac, but Im sure not doing dope helps that at all). But it's been long passed since I've last dosed dope or any opiate anyways. It's been a couple days, I got these subs and syringes, and I don't know what to do. It'd be nice to abuse them if possible.

^^i was on bupe for pain management. i usually took my bupe (subutex) sublingually but since I would always wake up in w/d every morning from these wonderful white pills, sometimes I needed to feel normal faster, so i'd snort 1 mg of 'em to work faster - 10-20 minutes compared to 60-90 minutes. for me, anyways.

dude, do not shoot these stupid bupe pills. if you don't take 'em for pain and you are not in w/d, then flush 'em/toss 'em.

i've never been on vitamin H, but how do you NOT get w/d from cold-turkeying it? unless you only did it a couple of times??

weird...

If you are fiending for that opiate high, then I'd suggest getting some dope if possible, instead of banging the bupe. If you can't do then snort the bupe. I've thought about shooting it many times, but the risks aren't worth the benefits.

Besides, having them in stock when you run out of dope can really be a life saver. I was in withdrawals a few hours ago and took my dose and felt normal within 30 minutes. Just keep them teddy, well swim hahaha. Oh yea, don't throw away good drugs, because you will hate yourself for doing so. I chunked 500 mg of methadone and around 20mg of Xanax after overdosing and I regretted it within a week.

I can't really get dope at the moment and it's not like I'm mad fiending for it. It'd just be nice. I could just do it without talking about it, not any harm in shooting up pills just once if filtered enough times. All I'm saying is it'd be nice and wondering if it's possible. Apparently all the reports I read everyone says they get nothing, but usually they are pretty severe addicts.

I don't get withdrawals because I don't let my tolerance allow it. I also have chronic insomnia and severe RLS, two symptoms typically associated with withdrawal. In a way, I am always 'in withdrawal', so because of that I don't get withdrawal symptoms, or at least, I don't notice it. It's like being immune to a cold because you always have a runny nose and headache! So awesome.

Ive been in and out of a suboxone program for the past year. I would never dare of snorting it. It kind of defeats the purpose. Doesnt it?

Yea teddy, we've talked via PM about how you don't get withdrawal from dope. Remember? I barely do. If you're going to do it, just filter it as much as fucking possible and read the FAQ that 6/7 wrote about shooting it up. But really I'd save them for when you don't have dope, or just save one to help you out in the future.

^ Why bump an old thread talking about your plugging train?

If I got hooked up with Subutex i shoot it. If It's suboxone what i'm getting i snort it. Either way i take my bupe a single dose for me is always 0.5-1.5mg (no tolerance) and it gets me really high.

Status
Not open for further replies.