• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DO NOT MOVE TO FAV DRUGS NEED ADVICE URGENTY - Help, doctors UK calling tomorrow and need advice all legal prescribed

canadainuk

Greenlighter
PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS TO MY FAV. DRUGS, ALL MY DRUGS ARE LEGAL, I AM NOT ADDICTED AND HEAD OF DOCTORS CALLING TOMORROW.

I'm in the UK and I've went from 240 pure codeine to cwe at 4 packs a day at 360mg each. It was either that or destroy my liver, I hate being spending my life dedicated to drugs.. Doctors fault, now they know codeine does nothing for my pain, but worried they will cut off my prescription.. Even my mom was shocked. It's destroyed life. Made me go hungry and not pay bills.

Tried crack when was a kid, could tell how dangerous it was and only did it once, very expensive for 15 min then insomnia.

I liked mushrooms when I was younger, but can't get them over here. I'd take those regular on micro dose as they make you feel so good, and get you out of that slump..

Ivd seen 2 cousins and one of his wife's, and boyfriend die on H, but my withdrawals seem the sane from docs meds.

Tried acid, it was nice, but comedown was terrible and no sex drive.

This was all before I moved here. 15 - 20ish.

Jusy smoke weed, lsd, mushrooms. E is too dangerous these days.

Oh sorry had a 2mg Diaz due to my injury and codiene addiction. 10 years and 5 cold turkey and couldn't deal with the pain. Just give me a weekly patch so I can't abuse it. Simple.

There's really not that much objective difference between being addicted to codeine or doctor scripted opioids and being addicted to heroin.

There is really no shame in any of it. It's not a broad distinction, either.

Some here might say that if codeine made you go hungry and not pay bills, well, then there is no objective difference between that and heroin....

In either case, welcome to have you here.

Yeah I have had 2 cousins, and 1 boyfriend die and another cousins girlfriend from heroin.

I tried it but can see why people get so addicted to it, only smoked it, made me puke, but wow what bliss. I thought no not doing that against,

The 2 cousins, female sold their bodies for even 10.00 just to buy a bag, this was years ago, but died recently

I have tried drugs, pretty much all of them, got into LSD when I was younger, liked the trip but the come down, omg, thats why I liked mushrooms, But cant get them or dont know where to buy them,

But if I tell my docs I have CWE due to the previous docs giving me as much codeine as I wanted, but never got given over 900mg of pregab a day which is 300mg over the rec dose, doc obviously dint know or care. gave me diaz and kept going up and that was a bitch to come off, but nothing like 12 years of codeine, yes I have been abusing it, but only because i moved and these new docs were shocked and would not even give me codiene phosphate as I took too much Co-codamol over the years my liver function was dangerously high.

Should I tell them that I have been CWE or just say I have been going to pharmacies and getting 12.5mg of co-codemal and eating 8 of those 4 time a day which is 500mg of paracetamol each tab?

I am surprised I am not dead from liver damage

PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS TO MY FAV. DRUGS, ALL MY DRUGS ARE LEGAL, I AM NOT ADDICTED AND HEAD OF DOCTORS CALLING TOMORROW.

I'm in the UK and I've went from 240 pure codeine to cwe at 4 packs a day at 360mg each. It was either that or destroy my liver, I hate being spending my life dedicated to drugs.. Doctors fault, now they know codeine does nothing for my pain, but worried they will cut off my prescription.. Even my mom was shocked. It's destroyed life. Made me go hungry and not pay bills.

Tried crack when was a kid, could tell how dangerous it was and only did it once, very expensive for 15 min then insomnia.

I liked mushrooms when I was younger, but can't get them over here. I'd take those regular on micro dose as they make you feel so good, and get you out of that slump..

Ivd seen 2 cousins and one of his wife's, and boyfriend die on H, but my withdrawals seem the sane from docs meds.

Tried acid, it was nice, but comedown was terrible and no sex drive.

This was all before I moved here. 15 - 20ish.

Jusy smoke weed, lsd, mushrooms. E is too dangerous these days.

Oh sorry had a 2mg Diaz due to my injury and codiene addiction. 10 years and 5 cold turkey and couldn't deal with the pain. Just give me a weekly patch so I can't abuse it. Simple.
Is there a question here friend? Or are you just stating facts?

Is there something we can help with?

There's really not that much objective difference between being addicted to codeine or doctor scripted opioids and being addicted to heroin.

There is really no shame in any of it. It's not a broad distinction, either.

Some here might say that if codeine made you go hungry and not pay bills, well, then there is no objective difference between that and heroin....

In either case, welcome to have you here.
So as its a prescription, should I be honest about CWE or just say I have been buying high doses of co-codamol and it has made me almost overdose because of previous docs giving me so much pure codeine.

I like how there is so much help for heroin and coke addicts but docs dont want to know about their own mistakes and obviously some of mine as I found if I take 800mg of pregab a day it stopped the codeine withdrawal, but then I got addicted to the pregab and had to buy some from someone i know just to make it to my next prescription, which only lasted me a week.

I have no pregab left, but 3 boxes of codeine left which is 24 each box which I was willing to give to them, but as i spoke to a junior doctor he was not willing to help and the head doctor is calling tomorrow morning at 9am

The drug rehab here only deals with street drugs and alcohol, but I said to him if I started using heroin they would help, he said yes.

I am just wondering if i should tell them I have been CWE the co-codamol or just say I have been spending 10.00 on a pack of 12.5/500mg paracetamol and eating 8 a day ?

ah ok didn;t see your second post

I would definitely not be telling the docs about cwe's personally, but I really can;lt advise what would be best I'm afraid or how the doc would react - I'm sure someone who has more idea may be along soon with advice

If you are after mushrooms you could research growing kits - I know someone who has never done anything remotely similar to that and managed to grow fantastic shrooms. If you are stiil in uk next September/October/november you can basically go and pick as many as you want from fields for free - this island is famed for the massive amount of liberty caps which grow freely all over the place. Kinda surprised about your lsd-comedown statement, that's unusual to hear. Good luck mate

Is there a question here friend? Or are you just stating facts?

Is there something we can help with?
Yes I asked if they would take my prescription away which I hope they do.

But should I be honest and say I was CWE or eating 8 3 times a day 12.5mg codiene / 500mg paracetamol

Which should I do?

CWE is probably worse, but honest?

ah ok didn;t see your second post

I would definitely not be telling the docs about cwe's personally, but I really can;lt advise what would be best I'm afraid or how the doc would react - I'm sure someone who has more idea may be along soon with advice

If you are after mushrooms you could research growing kits - I know someone who has never done anything remotely similar to that and managed to grow fantastic shrooms. If you are stiil in ul next September/October/november you can basically go and pick as many as you want from fields for free - this island is famed for the massive amount of liberty caps which grow freely all over the place. Kinda surprised about your lsd-comedown statement, that's unusual to hear. Good luck mate
You would think they would be available to sell over here in the UK as they made me feel great, and the comedown was not as dirty feeling as LSD which I did for many years in Canada, not every day, maybe once a month.

The mushroom kits are crypto only and may not pass customs from the Netherlands and they dont do mushrooms anymore they only do truffle type things.

My cousin has offered for me to go to his and do some E tomorrow, and think I may take him up on this as I have been thought the ringer.

Just wrote off my Audi A3 so I need to find another golf automatic 2012 as mine is a 2014 audi, so if anyone know anyone, will drive anywhere for a good cond one lole

if you want your prescription taken away i might just tell them your real story, cause i'm not sure if it's legal to extract stuff from pills. i think the deal with docs prescribing them is take them as prescribed. hopefully some one can clarify that knows the field... i'm sure someone could come up with a scheme for them to cancel your meds too. maybe saying or admitting you did the wrong things with the pills could get you admitted to the hospital or some form of rehab too? idk...

also about this post and other drugs mentioned, I can say that i have a herniated disk with bad nerve damage from getting hit by a car, and when i was in a lot of pain with symptoms of nerve damage i'd dose a half 1/8th of dried shrooms a week and it would help with the pain for most of the week and reduce the symptoms of pins and needles and arthritis through out my body and headaches. they can be very useful... i've never tried mdma for pain. i'm reading that's about PTSD pain with mdma, not sure about that if it helps with all types of pain... acid and shrooms help me, but i was talking to some one on reddit that broke their neck and they were saying that psychedelics didn't help their pain and maybe made it worse, so i think it depends on the person and what kind of injury whether or not psychedelics would help... but i feel like shrooms in low doses aren't going to affect most people's sanity and could help with the average pain suffers symptoms. i'm convinced they send energy through the spine and heal the body for me, no science proof of that though.

i don't know if it's a great idea for the OP to make it so they can't get any other prescriptions anymore. i might think for a while about that. i don't know if they'd prescribe you any other opiates with out filler in them so they wouldn't be harming you if you say you are worried you've been doing them a lot... i'd think they'd at least give you some blood tests or whatever to see how you're body is doing.

do you want to stop the pregab? not sure what that is short for any thing about any of these drugs other than codeine, but if you want to keep that script, i might not tell them you've been extracting.