PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

do nBome tabs have amphetamines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FakedIt

Greenlighter
My friend just took a tab of 25i the other day and has a urine test for work tomorrow. Apparently they test him for amphetamines (which he's not prescribed for), so should he be worried or not?

1. No.

2. No SWIMming, use the first person.

3. No drug test questions allowed.

^^^ as above.

No, the NBOMe series of compounds are uniquely defined - by this I mean they aren't what "ecstasy" is to MDMA, in that "ecstasy" could be a cocktail of any number of things including caffeine, amphetamines, and if you're lucky MDMA. They're stimulating enough by themselves, so I can't see any reason anyone would adulterate it with an amphetamine even if it were possible (presuming it came on a blotter, there's no way you'd fit a threshold dose of amps on there with it).

You may actually be talking about your friend, however very frequently users will post using such terms as "my friend", "SWIM" (Someone Who Isn't Me), or something obscure like "a parrot belonging to my best friend's mother's dealer" essentially in order to avoid admitting to criminal activity. Given you may be talking about your friend, all is good here imo, however when it's blindingly obvious you're just avoiding admission of guilt by saying "SWIM took drugz" you might as well just say "I took drugz" because really it's clear you're talking about yourself, and if any authority figure actually cares they'll find the evidence they needed through other means. Which isn't their priority really, you're not distributing this stuff.

Finally, as roi said, we also disallow questions pertaining to drug testing (in the 'pee in a cup' sense of the term, not the 'test your drugs before you take them' sense). We aren't lawyers, and the very good majority of us don't have enough actual knowledge on the pharmacokinetics of certain drugs to give you a reliable answer.

Due to the above, I'll have to close this one sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.