• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Do nangs (no2) kill your MD high??

Sevrin13

Greenlighter
Hi folks,

So a mate told me that he doesn't do nangs (nitrous oxide) while high on extacy, because every nang he does will shorten, and lessen the intensity of his MD trip. Since he mentioned that, I feel the same is now happening to me. But I can't work out if this is power of suggestion i.e, because of what my mate told me, or if nangs have always shortened my MD trip, and that is actually quite a trade-off for very intense nang/md experiences. Other folks have told that nangs do not interfere with their MD high, and that after the nang peaks, they go back to where they left off with their MD bliss.

What do others think. Do nangs kill or at least greatly lesson your MD high? No change? Cheers in advance!

Totally opposite, every hit of nitrous blows up the roll to Ultra-peaking intensity. Nitrous combined with most any stimulant or psychedelic or dissociative thrusts me into a wormhole of bliss.

And after nitrous wears off I'm usually higher than I would be without it for the next hour

Totally opposite, every hit of nitrous blows up the roll to Ultra-peaking intensity. Nitrous combined with most any stimulant or psychedelic or dissociative thrusts me into a wormhole of bliss.

And after nitrous wears off I'm usually higher than I would be without it for the next hour
Exactly this.