• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Do my pills have fentanyl in them? test results included

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
I got these pills and i dont know if they're real or not. I tested it with a fent test strip and i thought it was positive at first but with the flash on it shows a really really faint line. what do you guys think?

pics of pill if anyone can tell me they're real. they break down pretty bad from the sweat on my hands and they have a really bitter taste, break off easy, and they are white on the inside

Those look like Canadian generic Apo-Oxycodone 60mg tablets

they look a little off…slighty orange peel texture and dull imprints….I thought 60’s were red though

what were they sold to you as, and do you know/trust the source…like a buddy so has a script and got from a pharmacy?

some times the test kit just test if the substance agonist mu opiate receptors which cause false positive for fentanyl
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. But i'm very sure about that the testing kit will not have the slightest idea of how the compound you're testing interacts with the mu opioid receptor.

The testing is based on the compounds chemical reactivity. Other compounds with similar molecular structure might be able to cause a false positive reading.

Those look like Canadian generic Apo-Oxycodone 60mg tablets

they look a little off…slighty orange peel texture and dull imprints….I thought 60’s were red though

what were they sold to you as, and do you know/trust the source…like a buddy so has a script and got from a pharmacy?
I've been looking for 1-2 days straight and ive seen a lot of people with legit 60's that were the same color even inside and everything. I've been taking them and I feel fine and even the part that tested negative for fent gave me a nice buzz and the buzz feels really mild relaxed and long lasting so I don't think it can be fentanyl.

Obviously not straight out of a bottle but it's a vendor with all positive reviews and they frequently go in and out of stock. Also this isn't oxycodone it's MS contin

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. But i'm very sure about that the testing kit will not have the slightest idea of how the compound you're testing interacts with the mu opioid receptor.

The testing is based on the compounds chemical reactivity. Other compounds with similar molecular structure might be able to cause a false positive reading.
Only MDMA and meth cause false positives from what I read. The biggest concern is a fent analog not on the test strip list.

Only MDMA and meth cause false positives from what I read. The biggest concern is a fent analog not on the test strip list.
You mean MDMA and meth can cause a false positive on this particular fentanyl test? Or something else? There are a ton of different testing kits out there and they're all different to a degree.

Last edited:
You mean MDMA and meth can cause a false positive on this particular fentanyl test? Or something else? There are a ton of different testing kits out there and they're all different to a degree.
I was reading around manuals and forum posts and i remember reading MDMA and meth can cause a false positive for fentanyl and you should dilute with water more if it shows a positive.