• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos do i turn to BENZOS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YehMan

Greenlighter
hello fellow bluelight users been a long time reader and decided to make an account to get your opinions :) so first things first I am in my mid 20's very shy quite person don't tend to talk much to other people which really pisses me of cause I would love to be outgoing and make friends but I find it hard.I feel like I need that pill to take away the nerves and give me that bit of confidence to go out there and be the man I know I can be. i am well aware of the dangers of benzo use long term but feel like I have no other option my quality of life is 0 atm. Seeing the Doctor and asking for a benzo is a waste of time and propanol has no affect. What would your next step be? What's the best benzos to start on and what dosage?

If it's for general anxiety, I'd advise diclazepam. Certainly not recreational, but deals with all symptoms of anxiety very well, and in turn will increase your confidence.
I find Phenibut to be excellent for reducing your inhibitions and increasing sociability and confidence, but I only use 1g a week. Good luck.

Please don't make duplicate posts. If you don't get responses in one forum, a moderator can move it to a more appropriate one.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.