Do I take E too much?

A

Ashamed

I go out almost every wed. fri. sat. and sun. night, and take multiple pills each time. Have I got a problem?

When your cash is low and you brain is dead. HUMMMM i think you need to stop to atleast twice a month. Your takeing away the real meaning of XTC by doing it that much. It's supposed to be a special time. Not like smokeing weed or anything. Plan your ROLLS and make it the best damn roll it can be each time. Dont just say well i wanna roll tonight. ITS NOT LIKE THAT MY FRIEND.
------------------
"Create Your Own Ecstasy"

Well yes. You DO take E too much. But there's no need to be ASHAMED about it, Ashamed. There are worse things you could be doing 4 nights a week. Pulling the wings off flies, for example. Tripping up nuns. Frightening small children.
Just...work out WHY you do this. And then work out what you're missing in Real Life Land by doing this (I know Real Life Land isn't very fun, but you do need to deal with it fairly regularly). And then...stop doing it so much.
Sorry to trivialise, but it's naughty behaviour, and you know it. So start playing with other areas of your life - they must be suffering to compensate for this rather excessive habit. A little stopping to smell the roses might be in order.
Cheers
Pillcat

Look bro, you roll way too much. Before you know it your tolerence will be sky high. And then you will be broke. Right now you might be able to roll off just 2-3 pills a night. So you will need 5-6 or more just to get the feelin you did off one. Plus the damage you are doing to your brain. Before you will know it you will be depressed and be depressed for the rest of your life. Thats a type of damage is does to your brain if you abuse it. Now if you take E wisely and safely plus take steps to curb the brain damage you can do e for along time. Cut down to just rolling about 2-3 pills a week. And thats it. No more. When you first try to do this it will be hard. But once you can control your feeling to do xtc. It will be easy from then on it. Later brother and good luck.
------------------
" Peace, Love, Unity, & Respect, To Live By These Is A Way To Utopia "

I know exactly what you're going through my friend, well close anyway. Last week was my first weekend straight in 6 months AND I went out to the clubs with beans in my pocket. You know what I found out? Once you've gotten to a certain point, it stays with you. You don't have to take a bean to feel it, it becomes part of you, and if you go out and dance w/out the beans you'll still have a great time. Also, it was pretty cool to experience it straight. You see more of what's going on and it's fun to blow people up too. So give it a try. If you don't have the willpower leave the beans at home or don't get them at all. This is all besides the fact that if you lower your tolerance you'll get better rolls.
peace,
Wyrm
------------------
"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda :)

I keep it to twice a month for tolerance reasons, I still roll as hard as I did the first time off of one. Plus, the risk of brain damage and all that too..I make each roll count, trying to bring something out of it...
smile.gif

All's I gotta say is ease up a bit..your bank account will thank ya for it
wink.gif

I agree with you Wyrm, I went to a club Wed,(my first real test of soberness). Anyways, as I was dancing to Monk? I think. anyways, I found my body started to trick itself, I could mimic the act of rolling. I mean sure it was not as good, but for me being sober it was sure interesting.