• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Do I Have An Abscess?

Just a heads up, the photo posted above is quite nasty.

eww man... 4 sure go 2 the dr. ASAP. if u don't ur gonna be fckd.. good luck

Ham-milton said:
wow... Makes me not want to shoot up meth!
I'm not sure if that's the drug being used by the person in the photo. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure it's black tar. Just check out the oil filled barrel.

The photo is actually in the BL Gallery. I forget the backstory of it, but it got a ton of replies.

phrozen said:
I'm not sure if that's the drug being used by the person in the photo. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure it's black tar. Just check out the oil filled barrel.

The photo is actually in the BL Gallery. I forget the backstory of it, but it got a ton of replies.

yeah, it's easy to find in the drugs category, just look for the most viewed ones, it will be one of them.
The oil filled barrel might be blood though, i have seen rigs looking black like that on several photos. Normally after registering and fucking up the shot a coupple of times, and most rigs get black/dark red. I think the person is shooting benzos though.

I forgot to mention that it's not related to the storry. Well somewhat, but it's nasty i agree

ok back. ive been busy lately
no point for me to take a picture of my hand because it looks completely normal now. the last time i wrote my hand stabilized and ever since then every day has been noticeable better and yesterday and today the hand has been completely normal again

Good to hear. I hope you, as well as others, learned from this experience. Stay safe.

Dude,anytime its o.k. first and gets bad SLOWLY means your body was
able to cope with it first,but lost.I would RUN,not walk to the next E.R.
Please dont take such shit easy,it happens to most of us needle freaks,
often it sorts out by itself,but once you get fever......

You hit an artery. When you hit an artery while injecting, a rush will go up your arm and your hand will swell just like in the picture. I had the same thing happen to me. It slowly went away over the period of a week.

I know this is an old thread but this seems kind of fake. The whole description of the doctor's visit and all. When this happened to me the doctor did A LOT more than just see if it was broken or not.

Just thought I'd add my two cents since I've had first hand experience with this.