• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Do I have a pancake butt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

warpaint

Bluelighter
2a50rir.jpg

i'm a little insecure about my bum. my boyfriend doesn't mind it but i wish he'd have something more to grab and work with :\

i know this isn't a workout forum but does anyone have tips besides squats?

p.s. sry if this sorta post isn't allowed! feel free to remove

If you're ready you should reference this product mentioned in the video. I know that bed bath and beyond used to sell em'

I would do squats with a barbell inside a rack. Lots of squats make my ass sore as fuck and my boyfriend loves it!
-or-
You are a women, the calories are going to go right to your backside. Eat a ton.

Hello, I am one of the moderators of Second Opinion.

I'm sorry, but we're gonna have to see a side-view for proper evaluation of said 'pancake bum'. This is crucial to any judgement we may pass. Thank you for your cooperation and if in the future you'd like an assessment of any of your bits, feel free to contact me or any of our other fine mods. We're always here to help!

Cheers

- Bluelight Staff

2a50rir.jpg

i'm a little insecure about my bum. my boyfriend doesn't mind it but i wish he'd have something more to grab and work with :\

i know this isn't a workout forum but does anyone have tips besides squats?

p.s. sry if this sorta post isn't allowed! feel free to remove
i think your bum looks awesome.

i think you should ask yourself why my opinion - the opinion of a complete stranger on the internet who knows nothing about you - can help you feel better about your bum?

read the four agreements and learn, among other things, why you shouldn't be so reliant on the opinion of others: the four agreements

alasdair

i think your bum looks awesome.

i think you should ask yourself why my opinion - the opinion of a complete stranger on the internet who knows nothing about you - can help you feel better about your bum?

read the four agreements and learn, among other things, why you shouldn't be so reliant on the opinion of others: the four agreements

alasdair

+1 who cares about what other people say specially on the internet lols! You are beautiful no matter what they say! Always remember that nothing beats the natural beauty girlfriend! ;)

I'm gay, but your arse seems rather nice. Nothing to complain about, methinks.

Girl if that's your butt for real you've got nothing to worry about.
Looks fantastic :)

15fm8nl.jpg

side view

thx for the responses, i've never been sure if my bum qualifies for pancake or not lol im thinking borderline pancake. cant wait to (t)werk out and build my butt

tumblr_m66u0xQih41qgke8jo1_500.gif

I can't figure out if this is secretly a fishing for compliments thread, because your butt looks great. If pancakes looked that good, I'd eat them every day.

I can't figure out if this is secretly a fishing for compliments thread, because your butt looks great.

Pretty apparent to me. Either that or extremely self conscious which I have a hard time believing. Either way I would definitely like to drizzle some syrup on those pancakes. :D

That's a great little bum. I've seen bigger, but often with cellulitis or additional body 'thickness', so while I am an ass man, I don't like my asses to be too voluminous.

Anyway, a pancake butt has to be considerably flatter than yours. Your boyfriend is a lucky fellow. Don't be so insecure, alright?

I love a nice butt as much as the next person, but I think this thread has been settled. You have no pancake butt. As One Thousand Words has pointed out, we have a very nice nudie thread in the lounge. Compliments aplenty await you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.