• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do i have a drug problem and should kick them for good?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
Now im sorry this is in the wrong spot, wouldnt let me post on "other drugs" on my phones. but feel free to move it although i do very much love this sub specifically so im sure you'll have some good insight aswell :).. Im currently coming down from 40mg dexedrine ir so i got alot of thoughts going on. But for the past few years i've experienced with quite a few types of drugs, i've use mdma every couple months for the past 3 years, which i use Strictly for big festivals/raves but in between those uses i just seem so bored without other drugs, i use xanax about 2-3 times a week (usually 1-3mg) i usually like to use stimulants frequently weither it be coke once every couple weeks or adderall once a week (to get high, so rather large doses ~70. But main passion is most definitley fitness, bodybuilding, staying active and being being happy in general, if i feel i start lacking in these aspects i usually completley obstain from drug use for a week or two and i feel great, although the boredom always brings me back to it.. Its never causes any problems in my life other then every once in a while feeling like shit mentally and physicially for a day or two if i go to hard.. I guess i do most of this and nobody knows and i feel guilty about it, mabey its just the drug propaganda on how addictive shit can be, idkkk, but like i said, for the past 6 years bodybuilding, has been my number 1 prioritie so thats what makes me think id never get caught in the crazy negative world of addiction, but yet i still feel so guilty for when i use.. Anywho, i just thought id write out my thoughts real quick and see some responses i get regarding the fact.. Loves, tons <3

I think i should add though, im in no way succesfull, working crap part time jobs living with parents and 22, although i just completled school certificate program, that will hopefully lead to bigger and better things career wise

Last edited:
Idk man. You dont use daily, have other focuses, and say your life hasnt gone to shit. Those are pretty given in people with issues with addiction and abuse.

If the drugs are making you feel worse, Id say stop or slow down. If not, you enjoy still, more power to you. Careful with that Xanax, though.

Idk man. You dont use daily, have other focuses, and say your life hasnt gone to shit. Those are pretty given in people with issues with addiction and abuse.

If the drugs are making you feel worse, Id say stop or slow down. If not, you enjoy still, more power to you. Careful with that Xanax, though.
Ty for response, yea i deff try to be cool with the xanax heard many horror stories regarding it, luckily though its my least favorite drug, just knocks me out

Yeah be careful with the xanax, we have all heard, seen examples of or even experienced the horror stories as sos intend with the stuff.

I feel mostly useless here because I can only echo what was said above, it sounds like you still have a fairly good idea of where you can go to improve and what paths to take to lead you to get what you want from life. In my eyes you are doing pretty well here, because the fact that it's played on your mind and yet you still have all these positives that you can write out and the fact you seem to have your head screwed on alright means that unless you seriously can see your use causing problems in your life I think you are good to go.

I think you are like me, working hard to get where he wants to in life but not afraid to kick back and enjoy yourself when you deserve it or need a little release.

Keep on with what you love in life, that certificate sounds like it's going to help you move on to bigger things so good job. I'm here to chat if you ever want to :)

i would say try and not cross the line of becoming physically dependent on a drug. which since you don't mess with opiates benzos would be the only concern.

once your are physically dependent it really consumes your entire life. even if you are doing other shit like career or relationships....none of it will happen unless you also have that drug....and then the day that you don't have it everything you will have worked for will go to shit.

if you have no criminal record associated with drugs....try to keep it that way because that will fuck your life up and cost you thousands of dollars also. buy stashes for your drugs. never drive with more than you can swallow etc.

OP sounds like their head is screwed on however they themselves realise that they are blurring the line between recreation and addiction.

Addiction is a very vague and sometimes difficult term. There are many types of addiction and I've known many addicts who see occasional use as not addictive because they feel they don't take something daily. But for me it's the reliance or repeated use where it's taken because life can not be enjoyed without it.

Recreation is doing a drug because it adds to your life, you don't need it but you enjoy doing it and therefore are in control and can stop at any point without any issue including boredom.

All the drugs listed by the OP ex MDMA have the potential to be fitting that addictive pattern of use. Cocaine for example always starts as a birthday or one off, then it's a monthly "treat" then it's every other week, then it's ....and so the addiction begins. I know Coke addicts that live for the two week use cycle. They don't see it but their life is living simply for that day when they think they are allowed to do it because it fits their addiction pattern.

Why not see where you at and lay off everything without a specific date to take anything, set yourself a gym target and go do it. Then see how you feel after a few weeks. If you already say hell a few weeks then you are already thinking life is better on drugs which becomes the potential catalyst for addiction.