• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do Hawaiin Baby Woodrose seeds go bad over time?

nancy145

Bluelighter
My friend has some HBWR seeds (LSA seeds) that she got maybe a month or so ago. Me and her tripped on them before and they worked and everything, but that was a couple weeks ago, pretty soon after she got them. A couple days ago she gave some (7) to one of our friends, but they said they didn't trip and only felt nauseous from it. He doesn't have much experience with psychedelics, but he said he's done LSD before and didn't react very strongly to it. He doesn't really react strongly to drugs in general, but LSD especially. I'm thinking that might be the reason why he didn't trip, but i'm wondering if it could also be because the seeds went bad over time, like "expired". Anyone know if they go bad over time, or if it's just because he doesn't react strongly to psychedelics?

They grow into Hawaiian Adult Woodrose seeds yes..

but seriously:

Fresh seeds are indeed supposed to work better, but over time actives might degrade (a few weeks does not seem like a lot!), however nauseating compounds would not concentrate. They are completely different, the cyanoglucosides on the outer husk...
Relatively you might get a little less acute effects gradually, but it is not that they would expire and make you extra nauseous as far as I know.