❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

do guys find jeans sexy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

staregiver

Bluelighter
i want to dress sexy for my bf and my favorite thing now is jeans because if i wear no underwear with them the denim makes me orgasmy which is an incredible feeling all day, and i asked my bf if i look sexy in my jeans and he said yes but i can't tell if he's telling the truth because he also said yes to the other things including skirts and dresses. i really want to stick to my jeans but do guys find jeans sexy or not?

To me, jeans and pants are very masculine and therefore a turn off. I like dresses and skirts.

To me, jeans and pants are very masculine and therefore a turn off. I like dresses and skirts.

i was afraid of that! i only wore jeans since last week, first time i've ever worn them apart from when i was 11!
in love with them but i might have to go back to skirts/dresses if its true about being a turnoff for guuys.

depends on the guy. jeans are a ok to me. my girl mostly wears jeans and its fine. pant suits...no thanks...jeans def can be sexy.

you realize you don't have to live to please and you can wear whatever you want, right?

depends on the guy. jeans are a ok to me. my girl mostly wears jeans and its fine. pant suits...no thanks...jeans def can be sexy.

you realize you don't have to live to please and you can wear whatever you want, right?

jeans make you feel amazing between your thighs, for mine anyway, my girl friends said it doesn't work on theirs.
i guess, but its nice to make him smile as much as humanly possible :) :) :) :)

i was afraid of that! i only wore jeans since last week, first time i've ever worn them apart from when i was 11!
in love with them but i might have to go back to skirts/dresses if its true about being a turnoff for guuys.
with all due respect to socko, why do you care what he thinks and how does that inform your opinion of whether your guys likes jeans and/or whether he is lying to you about it?

honestly, "do guys find jeans sexy?" is a pretty silly question if you think about it?

alasdair

with all due respect to socko, why do you care what he thinks and how does that inform your opinion of whether your guys likes jeans and/or whether he is lying to you about it?

honestly, "do guys find jeans sexy?" is a pretty silly question if you think about it?

alasdair

i never thought it was silly, its like a survey :(
i guess if every guy that ever answers it says jeans are not as sexy as dresses+skirts it makes it pretty likely my boyfriend thinks it too i guess.

i find jeans sexy, but it depends on the situation, the jeans and the rest of the outfit.

so now you have one 'for' and one 'against'. what does that tell you about whether or not your boyfriend thinks jeans are sexy?

alasdair

i find jeans sexy, but it depends on the situation, the jeans and the rest of the outfit.

so now you have one 'for' and one 'against'. what does that tell you about whether or not your boyfriend thinks jeans are sexy?

alasdair

buh when you say "jeans=sexy" do you find jeans sexier than dresses/skirts?

The funny thing is that he probably doesn't care.

This thread is sad. Might as well ask him how you should do your hair while you're at it. Wouldn't want to be yourself or anything.

The funny thing is that he probably doesn't care.

This thread is sad. Might as well ask him how you should do your hair while you're at it. Wouldn't want to be yourself or anything.

it feels good to help someone, so this is like helping someone - helping your lover be happy with the style of girlfriend he likes best etc.
it makes me feel good anyway if he feels good :D

It's not what you squeeze into your jeans that makes them sexy, it's what doesn't spew out over the top that might make them less sexy.

Sexy is an attitude, not a fashion item most of the time though

It's not what you squeeze into your jeans that makes them sexy, it's what doesn't spew out over the top that might make them less sexy.

Sexy is an attitude, not a fashion item most of the time though

my boyfriend makes me horny, so that's my sexy attitude taken care of :p
but i've been horny without him too, so i guess its not him always making my attitude sexy.

Our advice is nothing without a picture of said jeans. Are they acid washed? High wasted? Bell bottoms? Designer tears across the knees? There are too many variables to decide on their level of sexiness

The wrong jeans can be downright upsetting. A German tourist sat next to me at a cafe. She was wearing a horror from the 1980s she must have bought from a vintage store because I thought that style was long dead. It was acid-washed, high-wasted, and tapered legs. That's probably one of the worst styles of the last 70 years. That and the cheesy designer rips.
My jeans have rips in them, but that's from working on a ranch, not something fake. The difference is obvious.

Last edited:
If you ask my opinion I prefer dresses/skirts too but also understand that its rare for a girl to wear those everyday or to work. If dressing in pants for work, wear the tight black business pants.

Our advice is nothing without a picture of said jeans. Are they acid washed? High wasted? Bell bottoms? Designer tears across the knees? There are too many variables to decide on their level of sexiness

they were belonging to the girl that i was working with in the kept job, but she said i could have them. i'm not sure what bell bottom or acid wash means, but here they are-
jeans.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.