• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do girls like men with long hair?

I was speaking about irl, not bluelight or fucking facebook. Those places are just distraction where nothing is real anyway.
its kinda real in this aspect, kellsee gets creepy sexual messages and i don't get squat, i want a stalker :(

like rose from two and a half men

hell ya

I was speaking about irl, not bluelight or fucking facebook. Those places are just distraction where nothing is real anyway.
if random people came up to me in the grocery store and got on their knees and begged me to make love to them, i could die a happy man

I think this stuff would happen to men too if so much of society wasn't prudes. the whole idea that if a women enjoys sex or hits on men she must be a hore is retarded, but then men do it and we're high fived

EVERYONE should be high fived if someone felt a want or need to have sex with them.

its kinda real in this aspect, kellsee gets creepy sexual messages and i don't get squat, i want a stalker :(

like rose from two and a half men

hell ya
No you dont want that. Most women deal with this especially on any social media

Today one of the messages said they wanted to rabbit fuck the hell outta me. Id be afraid to ask why a rabbit is involved

Today one of the messages said they wanted to rabbit fuck the hell outta me. Id be afraid to ask why a rabbit is involved
i think they mean they wanna go ultra fast like a rabbit, you should say "so you last less than a minute?"

but aren't you like "well i must be fairly attractive for someone to want to fuck me"

i am half joking with this question in the way i write it, but i genuinely don't understand why you wouldn't at least somewhat enjoy the attention, i could understand if you felt somehow threatened, but unless you give them your address, i don't think they'll be able to find you.

sorry if guys being like that creeps you out though, is there a block button? maybe you could tell a mod and get them blocked somehow if there isn't or maybe just tell them it creeps you out and why, maybe they honestly don't know any better

my sister has the same problem on facebook, she's constantly getting creepy messages and friend requests from guys she doesn't know, like multiple ones a day.

Last edited:
An attractive guy will look good with short or long hair, so unfortunately it comes down to whether or not you're attractive in general.

Handsome face, nice body, nice shape, sexy gait and posture... looks good with long hair, short hair, or no hair.

Don't worry

mods are now busy glazing my ass with a candle, i got temp banned bc i defended my antibiotics statement and i get banned again if i don't see that ''Slippery'' market sign. And also lemme say some to you, women wanna deal with this aye is their way of going up on the social scale, this is the nature of yin yang. Bc of such behaviour accepted by womens, we get memes like ''When u ask her what she wants to eat'' fuckin.. when she's goin through ur phone. You know, they didn't step on 10 toes and said something towards the nowadays boys, the world's full of this over the head and shoulder. Is both sides fault anyhow you look at it

Don't worry

mods are now busy glazing my ass with a candle, i got temp banned bc i defended my antibiotics statement and i get banned again if i don't see that ''Slippery'' market sign.
You’re gonna get modded here too unless your posts are on topic and add constructively to the conversation. There is no problem with occasionally weird high posts but let’s not overdo it.

And also lemme say some to you, women wanna deal with this aye is their way of going up on the social scale, this is the nature of yin yang. Bc of such behaviour accepted by womens, we get memes like ''When u ask her what she wants to eat'' fuckin.. when she's goin through ur phone. You know, they didn't step on 10 toes and said something towards the nowadays boys, the world's full of this over the head and shoulder. Is both sides fault anyhow you look at it
I’ll be away for a little while. I’m looking for a candle.

You’re gonna get modded here too unless your posts are on topic and add constructively to the conversation. There is no problem with occasionally weird high posts but let’s not overdo it.

I’ll be away for a little while. I’m looking for a candle.
is your power out too? mines not but @simstim said his was, must be a bad storm

OP if you like your hair long and that in turn gives you confidence, then DEFINITELY long hair! Women find confidence way sexier than a few inches of hair.

Rock your own style mate!

I think people can look great with short or long hair. Depends on the person, and depends on how much they take care of it, etc.

Have definitely fallen for some handsome long-haired men. /r/fierceflow has a lot of inspiration.

💜

Last edited:
maybe back in the 70 when they were scared that men had more attractive
hair...lol

WOmen never really let me cut my hair so I guess they do? Who cares. if your comfortable all that matters. Long hair is only gonna be a deal breaker for chicks who like BIG MUSCLE dudes ime. I never really been attracted to that type anyway.

I had pretty good success with long hair back in the day. It was the 90s, that was a little more "in" at the time.

My dating tip. Go where to women are. Ask some female friends where they hang out, and spend a lot of time there. It's the classic, "show up" move. Take a jewelry making class if you have to.

I've discovered myself stuck in the friend-zone more often (guessing because of my long hair) then I was when I had short hair and I've yet managed to fuck one of those 'friend buddies' or any woman in that case.

At least if I am desperate, I can use my hair as a Kleenex to wipe my eyes and blow my snotty nose after being rejected (again).

Comes down to personal taste. Also whether or not it suits the guy in question. It's kinda like a beard ; some guys it looks good on and some it doesn't.

I want to grow my hair to a bit above my nipples and i have beautiful black hair. But I'm a straight guy and I want to know if girls get turned on by men with long hair or get turned off? I can understand why straight girls might be turned off but I just want long flowing hair because it makes me feel happy. Profile pic is me in cosplay, if you want an idea of what I look like. i'm 26M.
Its easyer to keep short hair looking good tbh.

But I'm a hypocrite with long hair and no bitches on my dick. So take from that what you will.