• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do girls care about anything anymore?

OP i know exactly what you are talking about. Except i have been doing this online dating thing, and the girls are total bitches. They act like they are queens and deserve the hottest best guy because they have a pussy. I have several decent pictures up and they still play hard to get, and most don't swipe. Thing is i tend to get looks from girls IRL but i am nervous and don't have the balls to approach. So i am in an endless loop of fuckery

OP i know exactly what you are talking about. Except i have been doing this online dating thing, and the girls are total bitches. They act like they are queens and deserve the hottest best guy because they have a pussy. I have several decent pictures up and they still play hard to get, and most don't swipe. Thing is i tend to get looks from girls IRL but i am nervous and don't have the balls to approach. So i am in an endless loop of fuckery

Its not the girls fault man. There are so many desperate guys out there that even below average looking girls get hundreds of messages from guys. This inflates their ego tremendously and makes a girl who would be rated a 3 out of 10 start to think she's a 6/7 and deserving of a really good looking guy to where she ignores even average to slightly above average.

Unfortunakty for for her reality will hit when no good looking guy replies and she must settle

Maybe too many people are judging each other solely on looks while simultaneously obsessing over their own exterior and putting on a front to attract a "9" or a "10" that people forget that relationships are about way more than looks and the front comes down fast. Men are equally guilty of this.

Maybe if you stopped treating women like a number on a scale you'd get a date.

pshh whats older, 25?

I was kind of joking... But yeah... You're definitely right. A good relationship is far more important than physical attraction alone.

It's this thing called the "scent" which most girls can smell from a mile away. It doesn't matter how goodlooking, how successful, how talented or how sweet the man is, if he doesn't have the alpha scent, he won't be as successful with girls as, say, a boorish, ugly brute who farts and burps all over the place, but just so happens to have the "scent". Having said that, there's bound to be someone out there that is compatible for you; you just have to be patient and perhaps broaden your horizons somewhat.
Pure brilliance!

In my experience most females these days seem to be attracted to the wrong things even when they know it. Blinded by distractions i guess. Not all females of course but many i know are of this.

Girls like confidence, man. They can tell if you are confident or not and confidence is what pretty much all girls look for. You could be fat or ugly or rich or poor or whatever but the "chicks" want a confident man if you ask me. This depends on the chicks around you though. If you expect to meet a high school sweet heart using good looks and money, good luck. It's about knowing who you are, accepting it and rocking that shit with a vengeance. Be you and get good at it bro you will gain confidence as you mature and girls will notice you are more confident and get more interested. You gotta say "this is me, who likes it?" And if no one likes it keep looking. This is the ultimate human grind man, just gotta be you consistently.

Girls like confidence, man. They can tell if you are confident or not and confidence is what pretty much all girls look for. You could be fat or ugly or rich or poor or whatever but the "chicks" want a confident man if you ask me. This depends on the chicks around you though. If you expect to meet a high school sweet heart using good looks and money, good luck. It's about knowing who you are, accepting it and rocking that shit with a vengeance. Be you and get good at it bro you will gain confidence as you mature and girls will notice you are more confident and get more interested. You gotta say "this is me, who likes it?" And if no one likes it keep looking. This is the ultimate human grind man, just gotta be you consistently.

^ Best reply I'v read yet.

OP, I don't know how things are where you live but around these parts many girls your age date guys who are older (my age) who are losers and women (like me) don't want, lol. They think these guys are "cool" because they buy them alcohol and have a little chest hair so give it a few years and you might find a decent one. Until then just have fun.

Who would have thought young girls would look beyond appearances and actually care about personality?

Alpha, beta, queer or straight, it comes down to whether or not someone finds you interesting and worth their while socially.

Or you could get a real job. Bitches love dudes who are loaded and can provide more than free backstage passes.
qft.

fuck a girl, get the confidence and let it ride. i probably wouldnt even mention that you do any of that to a girl when you meet her. get her to know who you are, tell her stories, make some jokes. girls love confidence and a sense of humour. they probably like the sense of humour more tbf. after a bit then you could casually play a song to her and bring ya hobbies out in the open over time. it just creates more intrigue that way and she will be thinking who is this guy, she will come back for more and more until POW, you're both head over heals. if you give it all to em on a plate they pretty much eat it all in one go and move on. don't be a stacked sandwich which you can't eat without getting mess everywhere. you gotta add the ingrediants bit by bit and build up the flavours. so my advice is don't be a sandwich, be some sweet ass beef strogonoff.