• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do drug buyers get misdemeanors or infractions in California?

TheAbandoned

Greenlighter
I’m talking about a bag of 10 xanny bars. Hypothetically: What would happen if the pigs found out? Would they arrest me over counterfeit 10 xanax pills? Would I get a criminal record? Is it possible a judge will mandate a rehab program instead of giving me a criminal record? I’ve NEVER been charged with any crimes. I have most of my life ahead of me. I really don’t want the pigs to ruin my future.

I'm pretty sure all drug possession is decriminalized in California. It's going to depend on what County you're in though. In Los Angeles or San Francisco the cops would probably just take them and maybe give you an infraction. In Fresno or King they might try to give you possession with intent to distribute, because those are the piggest pigs.

I’m talking about a bag of 10 xanny bars. Hypothetically: What would happen if the pigs found out? Would they arrest me over counterfeit 10 xanax pills? Would I get a criminal record? Is it possible a judge will mandate a rehab program instead of giving me a criminal record? I’ve NEVER been charged with any crimes. I have most of my life ahead of me. I really don’t want the pigs to ruin my future.

You have to be careful with counterfeit xannies. If they do arrest you and impound the drugs and test them, if they have fentanyl they're going to be questioning the shit out of you or charging you.

You have to be careful with counterfeit xannies. If they do arrest you and impound the drugs and test them, if they have fentanyl they're going to be questioning the shit out of you or charging you.
I test them and get them from a trusted source.

You can test them for fentanyl or opiates, but you can't determine exactly what type of benzodiazepine are in those counterfeited xannies.

Could be bromazolam could be whatever
I know. I don’t care what benzo, as long as it’s a benzo that gets the job done.

I know. I don’t care what benzo, as long as it’s a benzo that gets the job done.
So you don't know what the potency of any particular benzo would be, which means you can end up in withdrawal if you get a batch that doesn't have the same drug or dose.

You can easily overdose on some of the newer RC benzodiazepines.

POSSESSION OF A
CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE

In California, possession of a controlled substance, such as illegal drugs like heroin or cocaine or prescription drugs not obtained with a proper prescription, is against the law. If you are caught in possession of any usable amount, you face legal consequences.

Since the passage of Proposition 47, possession of a controlled substance has become a misdemeanor crime in most cases. While the punishment for Possession of a Controlled Substance may now sound like no big deal, this misdemeanor can have serious long-term consequences. Even under the conditions of Proposition 47, you could be sentenced to up to a year in prison, depending on the amount and type of controlled substance.

I’m pretty sure you will have a record either way. It is a possibility that you could do a rehab program or drug court instead of serving time in jail.