• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do dirty pills become more "pure" over time?

U

UnregisteredUnicor

like the title asks, do pills that have mdma plus other substances become more "pure" over time? Like less of the other things and more of just mdma that you'd be popping. I know it depends on what it's been cut with, but a friend of a friend used the same pills that were bought and used about a year ago and they felt like it was cleaner and maybe stronger than before.

If it was a dirty pill, what could've degraded in a timespan of a year?

Hope this makes sense lol

Not unless the drug degrades easier than mdma does, but to have the one degrading they would both have to be exposed to either heat, light,or moisture. So to answer your question no.

actually, this isn't as stupid a question as one would think. it certainly doesn't become more pure (in a way that there'd be more mdma per mg than before), so it's impossible that it would become stronger (i'd rather suspect that the doses aren't uniform if it seems as if the stuff is stronger now).*
but the thing is that mdma is a very stable chemical compared to many other psychoactives. the street amp we get here loses most of its potency in a matter of a few months, while mdma stays the same for years. so if you had a mix of mdma and amphetamine and keep it in a warm drawer for a year, you'd probably feel much less from the amphetamine than before. the question is what the amphetamine degrades to and if that stuff adds to the side effects profile; or if you'd still not rather look for pure stuff...

*technically it could be possible if it's cut with volatile substances such as solvents or amphetamine base (i'd certainly not buy a stinky mess when i'm shopping for mdma. it's easier to find better stuff than to dry it out and hope that most of the unwanted substances evaporate...). still there's never going to be more mdma in it than before.